Oakley Shorts On Sale

Familyonthemove

Hi 'Familyonthemove' thank for sharing. Some good and bad news about your post; it's good that some will benefit from 'surfer dude' high end fashion shorts……….The bad news; isn't it enough that we have our eyes, (metaphorically slapped) every time a Russian, middle aged male strolls into view, with mullet, 'Crankies fashion'……….! Now you're informing TV about this sale. Don't you think there are enough 'old boys' sporting pony tails, medallions and open shirts riding 'choppers', now you want to put them in 'surfer dude' shorts as well. Does Oakley do elasticated wastes…….Sorry I mean easy fit wastes?

If you've eyes have never been subjected to a 65 year old man, perambulating in to view wearing brown sandals, black socks, (pulled up, mid carve) loud surfer dude shorts, (that come down to meet the socks, and up to meet his nipples) a shirt that clashes with the shorts, (tucked in, of course)……..Toped of with a pony tail and ear hair……………….The stuff of nightmares………..Nice!

You my friend have a wicked sense of humor.

Dress sense for some, is something I will add to the list of things people leave in the old country when they come to Thailand.

Disclaimer; please note the cloths combo listed above is for illustration purpose only. Any resemblance to a TV's wardrobe is purely coincidental………..But if the cap fits….Wear it! :whistling:

Tonto

I don't want to burst your bubble butttttttt. Oakley MTB shorts are well respected and worn by lots of cyclists who would rather not walk around in lyrca all day! The shorts mentioned by Family will more than likely fit over a pair of padded riding underware. The additional layer of clothing makes long distance riding more comfortable and less "revealing". These shorts also do double duty and can be worn when off the bike as well.

Tonto

I don't want to burst your bubble butttttttt. Oakley MTB shorts are well respected and worn by lots of cyclists who would rather not walk around in lyrca all day! The shorts mentioned by Family will more than likely fit over a pair of padded riding underware. The additional layer of clothing makes long distance riding more comfortable and less "revealing". These shorts also do double duty and can be worn when off the bike as well.

Thanks 'fdimike', I was bored..........And joking you know. However funny enough I'm looking for the very thing You describe, over shorts for cycling.

Oh, and thanks for the cycling tip! (That's sarcasm…Just in case that one went over your head as well!):whistling:

Hi 'Familyonthemove' thank for sharing. Some good and bad news about your post; it's good that some will benefit from 'surfer dude' high end fashion shorts……….The bad news; isn't it enough that we have our eyes, (metaphorically slapped) every time a Russian, middle aged male strolls into view, with mullet, 'Crankies fashion'……….! Now you're informing TV about this sale. Don't you think there are enough 'old boys' sporting pony tails, medallions and open shirts riding 'choppers', now you want to put them in 'surfer dude' shorts as well. Does Oakley do elasticated wastes…….Sorry I mean easy fit wastes?

If you've eyes have never been subjected to a 65 year old man, perambulating in to view wearing brown sandals, black socks, (pulled up, mid carve) loud surfer dude shorts, (that come down to meet the socks, and up to meet his nipples) a shirt that clashes with the shorts, (tucked in, of course)……..Toped of with a pony tail and ear hair……………….The stuff of nightmares………..Nice!

Dress sense for some, is something I will add to the list of things people leave in the old country when they come to Thailand.

Disclaimer; please note the cloths combo listed above is for illustration purpose only. Any resemblance to a TV's wardrobe is purely coincidental………..But if the cap fits….Wear it! :whistling:

Good point .... but just image the same person in a pair of tight lycra cycling shorts complete with knee high socks and sandals?:( I'm doing a public service by directring them towards a nice pair of Oakley baggy MTB shorts. (And yes, they do have the removable liner with the padding)

Good point .... but just image the same person in a pair of tight lycra cycling shorts complete with knee high socks and sandals?:( I'm doing a public service by directring them towards a nice pair of Oakley baggy MTB shorts. (And yes, they do have the removable liner with the padding)

:blink:I think dressing like that would be illegal even inThailand!

I need a pair of ‘baggy’ over bike shorts, do you know ifthey have a web-site?

Edited by Tonto21

Tonto I believe the web site is www.bikezone.co.th . However there isn't any info regarding the shorts on their site.

Thanks for that.....I'll have a look at it. :jap:

It was a clearance sale on the ground floor event area of Amarin .... so no specific web site.

Bikezone is also in Amarin on the floor above, but I don't they are involved in the sale downstairs?

I can drop in again today to see if it's still on and what's left? They had one pair Medium left and several Large and XL. I've taken mine for a test ride .... work for me, but don't think I'll be wearing them around town much.