Need P.i /detective In Pattaya

bkkbound04

hey all

as the title suggests i need to find a P.I in pattaya....

any1 know of a good company that provides honest, reliable service? i.e not just take money and do very little

any1 ever used a P.I? experience with it?

how did u find them? was it worth the money?

would u do it again?

appreciate any info and advice regarding this situation :o

looks like a golden business oportunity for someone in the area . stick is not local and the guy in the yellow pages is not local either. A farang can start up a business on this one. needs to be a big tough maybe ..easy money checking up on farangs molls to see if they are playing by the rules.

looks like a golden business oportunity for someone in the area . stick is not local and the guy in the yellow pages is not local either.  A farang can start up a business on this one. needs to be a big tough maybe ..easy money checking up on farangs molls to see if they are playing by the rules.

.....well Buffy, if I discovered any Farang checking up on me under any circumstances, including the scenario that I happen to shag another guys moll, I can assure you he would not have earn’t easy money and I’m a softy!

If you need a P.I. then you dont need the moll. Dump'er. :D

hey all

any1 know of a good company that provides honest, reliable service? i.e not just take money and do very little

how did u find them?    was it worth the money?

would u do it again?

appreciate any info and advice regarding this situation  :o

hey all

would u do it again?

appreciate any info and advice regarding this situation  :D

I don't see the point in a private eye! Any mamasan will know them a mile off and then even if she's a "good girl" she'll class you as an untrusting jerk. I'm sure a few of us on here can make an inconspicuous enquiry for the price of a couple of chang :D I'm of course guessing it's a lady as I'm not into checking out either of the other genders :o and of course you have nothing to worry about as I'm happily married and already have more mia noi's than my income supports :D

hey all

would u do it again?

appreciate any info and advice regarding this situation  :D

I don't see the point in a private eye! Any mamasan will know them a mile off and then even if she's a "good girl" she'll class you as an untrusting jerk. I'm sure a few of us on here can make an inconspicuous enquiry for the price of a couple of chang :D I'm of course guessing it's a lady as I'm not into checking out either of the other genders :o and of course you have nothing to worry about as I'm happily married and already have more mia noi's than my income supports :D

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Why not just cut out the P.I ?????

Let's get things straight:

She's shagging blokes behind your back (NOT visiting relatives like she says) and there are no sick buffaloes.

WHAT ??? :o:D:D

But she told be she love me for long time ! !

I Dak Ling Number One !