Where To Buy Leather Jacket In Bangkok?

TerraplaneGuy

Not really something I have looked for myself, however, there is a shop, just on the corner of Suk as it enters Soi 7. They have a number of casual jackets on display as well as a rather colourful patchwork style design. Apart from that, I am sure that any one of the many tailors along Suk and arround tha Ambassador at Soi 11 would make one for you without breaking the bank, couldnt comment on the quality as it varies so much between establishments. There is one tailor which I believe have some quite nice garments off the peg, that is just under the Asoke BTS on the even Soi side, next door to the Siam Bootery.

Hope this helps a little - Good Luck

KS

Not really something I have looked for myself, however, there is a shop, just on the corner of Suk as it enters Soi 7. They have a number of casual jackets on display as well as a rather colourful patchwork style design. Apart from that, I am sure that any one of the many tailors along Suk and arround tha Ambassador at Soi 11 would make one for you without breaking the bank, couldnt comment on the quality as it varies so much between establishments. There is one tailor which I believe have some quite nice garments off the peg, that is just under the Asoke BTS on the even Soi side, next door to the Siam Bootery.

Hope this helps a little - Good Luck

KS

Thanks for the tips!

There is a great leather shop at the corner of Soi 1 and Sukhumvit on the west side of the street. It has been there for at least 30 years and has a broad range of leather products, boots to jackets. I have had several items made there. It's the soi that leads to Bumrungrad heading North from Sukhumvit.