How Many Ppl Listen To Music While Riding?

alexpoker

I use sound of chrome speaker with a I pod, Can hear the speakers with a open face helmet on up to 70 mph then theres to much wind noise. Love it on long trips

I have several bikes, my favorite is the chrome speaker Harley. Nothing like the sound of a well modified and fast V-twin.

After riding these monsters from the dark ages for over 20 years as well as racing bikes,shooting guns and working in the aviation industry as both a commercial pilot and aircraft maintenance engineer, I can vouch for the neccessity of hearing protection even though my hearing is very marginal in the left ear from shooting.

I rarely never ride without earplugs, my favorite being the EAR classics. I normally cruise at 12O-150+ on my Ninja and I wear a Shoei fullface.

You are kidding yourself if you enjoy music blared from a speaker at cruising speeds. The wind noise will negate anything above about 50Kmh.

Not to mention 120Kmh.

Those people that have suffered Tinninitus you will know what I am saying.

You are kidding yourself if you think you know what your talking about, 50 klm/h is nothing and sound is clear as a bell up to 120 klm/h if I put the screen I am sure I could hear at much higher speeds, if you have a skull cap not covering the ears,the wind noise is bad and you will not hear much,

But a open face covering your ears are much better and no problem listening to songs at highway speeds.

Heres some reviews and people are experincing good sound up to 65 to 75 MP/H

http://www.kawasakim...e-speakers.html

Edited by Shocktreatment

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic