Is Thailand Loosing Her Decency?

Guest DragonStar

Guest DragonStar

Before (2002): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Support a Thai spouse in a decent manner.

After (2004): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Remit into Thailand 1.000.000 Baht and support your Thai spouse in whatever manner you'd like.

Compare the WP rules of May, 2002 to the WP rules of : "30th day of September A.D. 2004".

Guest DragonStar

Sorry, Sorry and sorry again,

Got one too many Singhas on a late Saturday night. Won't ever, never happen again. They put some weird kind of chemicals into it, I believe.

Sorry, Sorry and sorry again,

Got one too many Singhas on a late Saturday night. Won't ever, never happen again. They put some weird kind of chemicals into it, I believe.

Think yourself lucky! When I get p*ssed on a Saturday night I head for Ebay. I make an asshloe of myself and it costs me money as well :o

Guest DragonStar
Here's a good one for him to cry about.

Back in 1996, I was given a 1 year chop just for being married to a thai and having 200,000 baht in the bank.

Life was so simple then!

Being that long time familiar with Thailand - How came he is literally flooding the business and visa forums with question demanding immediately reply from only very specific and specially qualifide persons. --- He's a TROLL!!!

Where's the forum moderators? - I Thought that it was banned to make the same postings in different forums.....

Edited by DragonStar

Back in 1996, I was given a 1 year chop just for being married to a thai and having 200,000 baht in the bank.

Life was so simple then!

Being that long time familiar with Thailand - How came he is literally flooding the business and visa forums with question demanding immediately reply from only very specific and specially qualifide persons. --- He's a TROLL!!!

Where's the forum moderators? - I Thought that it was banned to make the same postings in different forums.....

Correction:

I have never demanded, only asked that if one is not 100% sure, please leave it to someone who is!

I have been away from Thailand for about 10 years. Long enough to 'KNOW' that changes do take place.

Hope this helps you realise where I'm coming from mate.

Life was so simple then!

Dragon Star - Suggestion READ before engaging typing finger Mr Chris has been very forthcoming when asked a civil question actually providing information above and beyond what was required and KK correctly edited same- probably to safeguard against those that engage "finger before brain" :o

Guest DragonStar
Dragon Star - Suggestion READ before engaging typing finger Mr Chris has been very forthcoming when asked a civil question actually providing information above and beyond what was required and KK correctly edited same- probably to safeguard against those that engage "finger before brain"  :o

... ler? Mai kao jai!

Who's KK and what did he edit? ..... And WHY NOT: "engage finger before brain" ? --- (Just as you just, did - actually)?

I gather, that you sort of interpreted my post, naming mr-criss a TROLL, as a negative one? --- Well, that's not so. Actually, I am a TROLL myself. I came to Thailand directly from a deep, dark cave in Scandinavia (second flat condominium in Copenhagen). I like gold and jewelry, I like throwing stones into selfcontained waters and watch what get disturbed.... Thus, according to the definitions I've seen on this site; I'm a TROLL...

Since I am a TROLL, I definately reserve the right to respond in any way I feel like (with or without thinking) to anyone who adresses me like this: "Here's a good one for him to cry about....".

TROLLS never cry unlesss they themselves have decided to!!!!

Dragon Star - Suggestion READ before engaging typing finger Mr Chris has been very forthcoming when asked a civil question actually providing information above and beyond what was required and KK correctly edited same- probably to safeguard against those that engage "finger before brain"  :o

... ler? Mai kao jai!

Who's KK and what did he edit? ..... And WHY NOT: "engage finger before brain" ? --- (Just as you just, did - actually)?

I gather, that you sort of interpreted my post, naming mr-criss a TROLL, as a negative one? --- Well, that's not so. Actually, I am a TROLL myself. I came to Thailand directly from a deep, dark cave in Scandinavia (second flat condominium in Copenhagen). I like gold and jewelry, I like throwing stones into selfcontained waters and watch what get disturbed.... Thus, according to the definitions I've seen on this site; I'm a TROLL...

Since I am a TROLL, I definately reserve the right to respond in any way I feel like (with or without thinking) to anyone who adresses me like this: "Here's a good one for him to cry about....".

TROLLS never cry unlesss they themselves have decided to!!!!

Kk is a moderator in the "Teaching in Thailand" forum look it up -http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50191 then peruse posts 16 to 23/5 inclusive.

And WHY NOT: "engage finger before brain" ? Good question at least with this approach you are not by yourself in LoS - are you shooting to be the next PM.

That Cave cum Condo in Copenhagen you mention does it have a front display window where you sit and watch the passing parade if so then that's a moll not a troll - just trying to be helpful to one who takes enjoyment from throwing stone into the bathtub or was that the toilet bowl??? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Before (2002): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Support a Thai spouse in a decent manner.

After (2004): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Remit into Thailand 1.000.000 Baht and support your Thai spouse in whatever manner you'd like.

Compare the WP rules of May, 2002 to the WP rules of : "30th day of September A.D. 2004".

Dragon, can I ask - where is the source you are relating to, and is it only one change you spotted?