Superbike Tyres

rizla

I'm running Pirelli's. Front Corsa III and the Rear Corsa. The tyres stick like shit to a blanket in the dry (lean as far as you want) and are okay in the wet. Couldn't get them here, so brought them in.

Sent from my iPhone 3 using ThaiVisa app

did you get stung for tax? how did you ship?

I'm running Pirelli's. Front Corsa III and the Rear Corsa. The tyres stick like shit to a blanket in the dry (lean as far as you want) and are okay in the wet. Couldn't get them here, so brought them in.

Does ShowPow (official Pirelli dealer BKK) not carry to whole Pirelli range?

did you get stung for tax? how did you ship?

They came as part of my luggage, wrapped together in airport plastic wrap. Declared at Chiang Rai customs (they were sitting on top of my suitcase). Customs waved me through, apart from 'you have big bike?' : 'Yes a Ducati' : 'oh very good'. That was it. smile.png

Does ShowPow (official Pirelli dealer BKK) not carry to whole Pirelli range?

No idea. Over the years, I have heard so many stories of people having either been burned or dicked about by supposed tyre brand stockists in Thailand. To save myself any grief on that potential load of BS, I just bring them in. If I have to pay I pay. smile.png

Edited by Garry

No idea. Over the years, I have heard so many stories of people having either been burned or dicked about by supposed tyre brand stockists in Thailand. To save myself any grief on that potential load of BS, I just bring them in. If I have to pay I pay. smile.png

You are right but i do have really good experience with ShowPow they seem to be professional (on On Nut 47 i think) and might worth a try

www. competizioni-moto .com

You are right but i do have really good experience with ShowPow they seem to be professional (on On Nut 47 i think) and might worth a try

That's where i got my Rosso II from. Proper tyres machines, torque wrenches, wide range of paddock stands, air con, good prices and free drinks for customers, what else could you wish for? :)

Also bought two pairs of tyres from them, Charlie sent them to me in Chiang Rai and were with me within 2days of ordering.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a rear metzler from malaysia - cheaper than buying here even after freight and tax

Well done smile.png

I wouldn't expect much of a saving on the tyre i bought to justify importing one. smile.png

I only did it because no availability in Thailand

• Like 2

Ordered a rear metzler from malaysia - cheaper than buying here even after freight and tax

Well done smile.png

I wouldn't expect much of a saving on the tyre i bought to justify importing one. smile.png

I only did it because no availability in Thailand

Could you p,m me the details please...as i stated above i`m on the z8`s from metzeler on my S1000rr and will need a set in the near future...kind regards