Super Rich

tommytouch

I know the main branch of Super Rich (Rajadamri) has slightly better buying rates for currency exchange, as it's stated on their website.

Does anyone know the difference in rates between the main branch and the others?

Also, I've heard there's a Phrom Phong branch, does anyone know where excactly?

Thanks

there are 2 different company with the same name super rich. when you go inside the street in ratchadamri the one on the left side gives better rate than the other and this one only have main branch no other branches. you can check their website http://www.superrichthailand.com the other company have many branches aroud but their rates are poor. you can also check their website too http://www.superrich1965.com

I like it a lot more than SUperrich they are very low key at Siam commercial exchange.. 50-100's (TC get a poor rate) get you a slightly better rate. And yes they close at 4pm on Sat. On another note better start looking for AEON ATM locations its another pain involved with living here having to pay an extra 150baht at Thai bank ATM's. The easiest one to find is in the basement on Siam/Paragon.

The Phrom Phong SuperRich booth is in the BTS Walkway on the West side, exit the Emporium on the BTS walkway and head West. It is in the North grouping on booths. There are several other exchange booths in the vicinity and the SuperRich one is always better. It is much better than the rip-off booths inside the Emporium.

I like it a lot more than SUperrich they are very low key at Siam commercial exchange.. 50-100's (TC get a poor rate) get you a slightly better rate. And yes they close at 4pm on Sat. On another note better start looking for AEON ATM locations its another pain involved with living here having to pay an extra 150baht at Thai bank ATM's. The easiest one to find is in the basement on Siam/Paragon.

According to cihan (post #3) there are two Super Rich companies, one with better rates than the other - rates that also beat Siam Comercial and all the other banks. They too are based on Rajadamri but it's their only branch. Have a look at the helpful link from CharlieH to compare rates, both Super Rich companies are listed. If you're around Sukhumvit there's a nondescript Thai-Chinese exchange place on the corner of soi 7 or 7/1 (same soi as Subway) who also give rates higher than the banks.

I'm pretty sure AEON list all of their ATM locations online.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have a question about Super Rich area, near platinum fashion mall...

Why one of them is always crowned (the green one if I remember well), and others are empty?

Rates are the same....

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a question about Super Rich area, near platinum fashion mall...

Why one of them is always crowned (the green one if I remember well), and others are empty?

Rates are the same....

Thanks!

no they are not the same esp when you are selling baht; in general the green one gives better rates but obviously it varies day to day and currency to currency. i have only changed at the other one when i cant be bothered to wait.