Congrats...

Goinghomesoon

Yes. A bit disconcerting that my 13yo was holding the baby in a restaurant and everyone seemed to think she belonged to the young teen and couldn't possibly belong to the "older" ladies (Redfish and myself)!!!

Hanging out for a cuddle of Rue's boy. Maybe I can matchmake the two bubs!

• 2 months later...

Thanks everyone : )

Very sorry for late reply, and in fact only doing so now as she is sleeping and hubby at work.

She is doing very well, was 4.99kg at her 4 month checkup. Is the thai-sized cutie pie I had hoped for (though that is the only part that went to plan!).

Way more gorgeous than I could ever have dreamed of as just wanted her to be healthy, so feel very lucky indeed to get a cute one too.

Will have to visit RueFang and GoingHomeSoon one day again in Aus. Anja and I miss you and your lovely daughter heaps : )

Aw thanks GHS and everyone :D I haven't been on here for months (obviously!!). I have indeed been blessed with the best baby in the world! And not just saying that! At 3 months old, he's still sleeps most of the time, smiles all the time now and hardly cries horah! So so lucky.

Redfish, I can't believe how tiny she is! At 2 months B was 5.4kg and he gets weighed again on Tuesday where I'm betting he's 6.5 by now the little tank!

Edited by RueFang

• 3 weeks later...