Why The Flights Are So Expensive Over The Christmas Period

smokie36

Sorry for predictable answer……But you did ask. All the holiday seasons, summer, school Crimbo, and so on. Basically it's 'Supply and demand'

A bit like Thailand, everything is cheap here, so long as you don't need or want it. Show a need or want for an item and watch the price go north.

Sorry for predictable answer……But you did ask. All the holiday seasons, summer, school Crimbo, and so on. Basically it's 'Supply and demand'

A bit like Thailand, everything is cheap here, so long as you don't need or want it. Show a need or want for an item and watch the price go north.

Come off it Tonto mate....its about little pointy shoes with tinsel.....biggrin.gif

I think that most Airlines do that.............

eg. when I lived in Australia and wanted to fly back to New Zealand for Xmas

the trick was to fly at least two weeks prior to Xmas day because all...ALL... the airlines increased their fares for that period.

The air fare remained at the higher price until two weeks after Xmas day.

What's that old English saying about,'lying back and thinking of England'??

I wish you all the very best of luck

in whatever endeavor you may choose to partake..................

Supply and demand.

Nonsense.

The highly sneaking and ruthlessly engaging travel industry invented these "high seasons" and "peak periods" to reflect their reality.

And we buy it.

Supply and demand.

Nonsense.

The highly sneaking and ruthlessly engaging travel industry invented these "high seasons" and "peak periods" to reflect their reality.

And we buy it.

Hrmmphff!! So the sneaking and ruthlessly engaging travel industry invented the Holiday Season and the accompanying school breaks

and time off from work to travel and visit relatives and enjoy the season with family/friends. I'll be darned!

I didn't know that Zzaa, what will they think of next?

:blink:

Hrmmphff!! So the sneaking and ruthlessly engaging travel industry invented the Holiday Season and the accompanying school breaks

and time off from work to travel and visit relatives and enjoy the season with family/friends. I'll be darned!

Mario, needed is a much needed quanity of cynicism to see the light.

Apologies just solidify their presence.

The prices are crazy....but I have to have my fix of elves...what shall I do??? unsure.gif

The prices are crazy....but I have to have my fix of elves...what shall I do??? unsure.gif

I saw Santa down in Wanchai

Stumbling round as if he needed help

He didn't seem to mind

He must have thought us blind

If he's from Lapland how come his little elf was Thai?

SC