'Smart' Dummy Officers To Oversee Bangkok Traffic

webfact

This thing looks unspeakably retarded. A country that tries to portray itself as "developed" and "hi-so" should be ashamed at showing off something so stupid.

But they think it is so clever. I did not get a reply to my question how they shall catch those on bikes and in cars without plates.

This thing looks unspeakably retarded. A country that tries to portray itself as "developed" and "hi-so" should be ashamed at showing off something so stupid.

But they think it is so clever. I did not get a reply to my question how they shall catch those on bikes and in cars without plates.

Plus, it's my understanding that some percentage of blue books have the name of the original buyer and no further names although the vehicles may well have been sold or stolen several times.

What nexted, the camera is a cam for a computer and the radar gun is a handheld unit, none of which function remotely. It must be April 01 again

Why so negative about Thai hallucinations inventions..............Don't you see this is actually the newest hightech robot who will grab the handheld unit and point it at the offender.

I bet that there will soon be an announcement that they expect to sell a million, no 10 million,pieces of this all over the world.