Travelling To Mae Wang/ Mae Win Sunday/Monday

mallmagician

Hi There,

I need to travel to Mae Wang/Mae Win (Actually another 20kms further than that up into the hills), on Sunday/Monday for a Wedding.

Im just wondering if there are any issues with the Floods up there, or if anyone can give me any pointers on the current flood/mud-slide/land-slide situation in that area?

Thanks

Poor repair? Looks like it just happened. The leaves still look fresh, and the dirt looks fresh..Did you report it to the police or anybody?

How are they to know if they don't see it themselves, and nobody reports it?

Edited by LJW

Poor repair? Looks like it just happened. The leaves still look fresh, and the dirt looks fresh..Did you report it to the police or anybody?

It depends where in Mae Wang. I drove through Mae Wang late this afternoon up to the MW National park. I see no problems. Historically there are a few small landslides and some water running over onto the road from Mae Wang, along the river where they do rafting and elephant rides, all the way to the hills. But there are no problems with access as far as I can see.

Hey sunshine, 'repair crews already got it'.

Okay, then it does not sound like 'poor repair' :)

Okay, then it does not sound like 'poor repair' :)

could it be that "poor repair" along with "a long dirt section" is describing the road and not necessarily the picture? Sometimes those descriptions can describe our thinking.

MSPain

Edited by hml367