Where Can I Buy Stocks To Sell At Markets

boaterjack

:rolleyes:

To general a question to answer precisely. Exactly what stocks are you refering to?

In my fanily's particular case...my wife's daughter and her husband have a stall selling custom jewelry and such.

They buy their stock for the stall in bulk from a factory supplier in Samut Prakan.

They bring it back to the house, clean it up, package it, and put a price tag on it.

Then they take it to their stall and set it up for display for sale to customers.

Basically that is the process.

You will need to know Thai and be able to bargain to get a good price...and be prepared to do the work and provide the transportation yourself...nothing is delivered, it's all "do it yourself".

To general a question to answer precisely. Exactly what stocks are you refering to?

In my fanily's particular case...my wife's daughter and her husband have a stall selling custom jewelry and such.

They buy their stock for the stall in bulk from a factory supplier in Samut Prakan.

They bring it back to the house, clean it up, package it, and put a price tag on it.

Then they take it to their stall and set it up for display for sale to customers.

You will need to know Thai and be able to bargain to get a good price...and be prepared to do the work and provide the transportation yourself...nothing is delivered, it's all "do it yourself".

Instead of the hassle of going to BKK on a regular basis have they not considered using a messenger service? I use one to transport stuff from BKK to here, cheap and reliable.

Edited by darrendsd

Most things can be found in Pratunam if you are buying bulk get a good price

Pratunam loves selling to farang. Shop gets a good price!!!!!,Love farang, buying. 2 Other places ,where Thai market stall holders buy (they do not buy at Pratunam) are BoBae, in Thanon Krung Kasem ( about 10 minutes in a tuk-tuk from Hua Lumphong Railway Station) or Sampheng Lane-off Yaowarat road. Pratunam is quite good , if you want some higher quality goods. If you are selling in the "scrub" then BoBae or Sampheng are your first choices

Hi IMA-FARANG, I am looking for things for my Thai family to sell at markets too. Do you have an address where we could go and buy the jewellery from. I am living in Sydney at the moment but will be moving back to live in Thailand in a couple of months. My wife lives in Kantaralac district Srisaket province but would look at selling in Bangkok too. Pim me if you like. David