An Idiot Abroad 2, Filmed In Pattaya?

Satcommlee

I've just watched an Idiot abroad 'bucket list' episode 2, at the very end there is a split second clip of Karl Pilkington being soaked Songkrang style.

In the background, there is a business who's telephone number on the sign begins with 038 XXXXXX, which is the code for Pattaya (possible a wider geographic area also)

Does anyone know if we can look forward to an episode set in Pattaya? They say next week's is swimming with dolphins.

Anybody know anything about this?

post-134820-0-10922200-1317569381_thumb.

I didn't think of looking on Youtube.. here's another one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOBJq4rvuI

No Doubt then he's in Thailand and I found that location in the clip (in opening post) to be in Jomtien

Can't wait till Friday's episode, which we can all get easy enough on torrents in Thailand, should be a blast.

I bet they stitch him up with some ladyboys!

Edited by Satcommlee

I didn't think of looking on Youtube.. here's another one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOBJq4rvuI

No Doubt then he's in Thailand and I found that location in the clip (in opening post) to be in Jomtien

Can't wait till Friday's episode, which we can all get easy enough on torrents in Thailand, should be a blast.

I bet they stitch him up with some ladyboys!

And the end of that episode would be: He is riding into the sunset on a Jetski with his Ladyboy :ph34r:

For torrent users here it is..

My True 100 meg been down since the lightening storm last night, so downloading on 3G at 200 KB/s so not seen it yet, but the facebook status's are looking good so far.

Edited by Rimmer
Torrent link removed

I just watched episode 3 and there were a few shots from Pattaya but that was it. It appears he didn't go there but he did go to Bangkok, Lopburi and Chiang Mai as far as I could see.

Edited by hm1973

I just watched episode 3 and there were a few shots from Pattaya but that was it. It appears he didn't go there but he did go to Bangkok, Lopburi and Chiang Mai as far as I could see.

There's no doubt Pattaya was the first place he came after arriving, it is where they filmed the Songkrang scenes.

• 1 year later...

S02E03 is just on TLC now, very funny.

On imagining his boss, prompted by Ricky Gervais, Rupert Murdoch naked: "like a tortoise without his shell".

"Extras" was OK, and while not a Gervais/Merchant production the Showtime series "Episodes" is brilliant..