Pattaya Girls

green77

I'm not sure how old you guys are, but could it be the case that the thai girl is more worried about what the work friends may think about the age gap, and the fact it may come across she is doing it just for money, what i mean is if it was a young guy who was good looking the farang bit may not come into it, she may want to show you of at work.

Everyone is different every situation is different, please correct me if i'm wrong.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the uk i get girls because i look good and have a good sense of humor, i hope this still counts in thailand.

It counts.

I've met several women online over the last few months. I used THAIFRIENDLY.COM, and my experiences (on the whole) were positive. I now have a new girlfriend who studied the same subject at university that I studied at business school. She and I also have the same occupation. We are together now. We are a couple.

I learned a lot from chatting to girls on Thaifriendly, and then getting to know them better on Facebook, and then meeting them in person. This is what I learned.

DISLIKES

1. Smoking. This is a massive turn off. The same as back in the UK.

2. Obesity. They want you to be slim and fit. A slight paunch is okay, but anything more than that and you'll get friendzoned. Same as back in the UK.

3. Drinking. Moderation is fine, but anything excessive is a massive NO.

4. Poor personal hygiene. Obvious, really.

5. Poor dess sense. As per number 4.

1. Height. This is both relative and absolute. If you're a good few inches taller than the average Thai guy, you're winning. And if you're very tall, they'll love you. Same as back in the UK.

2. Hygiene: mouthwash, deodorant and perfumes. This is very important. More so than in England.

3. Clothes. Belive it or not, Thai girls laugh at polyester trousers just as much as girls back in England. Dress well: they'll not only notice it, they'll also love it.

4. Clean your house. Few things go down better than an immaculate bathroom and a gleaming kitchen and a well maintained garden.

5. Go slowly. Thailand is full of pervs. You're different. You're not a perv. Holding hands and kissing is okay, but don't rush the bedroom part. If you like her and she likes you, the inevitable will happen. But it may take a bit longer here than back in England.

Edited by zzaa008

I just see a couple of girls that were okay in club kitten, so i'm sure there will be some i like in everyday life which are not hookers, i'll just be more selective than european women.

Plenty of gay boys in Jomtien,might be your cup of tea,handsome sexy man,khun Troll,u cant be real,or if u are,then how the heck have u picked up a girl with that attitude

Why not move to Bangkok? Better business opportunities, better nightlife and nicer/hotter girls! Buy a car and you are only a few hours from the beach.

I don't find Thai girls attractive either, but I do like Thai/Chinese girls, and they also tend to come from the nicer part of society...

Why not move to Bangkok? Better business opportunities, better nightlife and nicer/hotter girls! Buy a car and you are only a few hours from the beach.

I don't find Thai girls attractive either, but I do like Thai/Chinese girls, and they also tend to come from the nicer part of society...

I could go to bangkok, but can you still get the nice secluded villas, i'll certainly take a look at bangkok, maybe ex pats ate always drawn to the coast at first, yes i also prefer the mixed race girls, i find the japenese girls look very nice.

So what's the problem if i am good looking, the girls decide not me, just because i'm not a complete pervert does not mean i'm a troll, if i'm not really keen on thai girls it does not mean i'm gay either, you can always tell who the unhappy ones are, or the bitter and twisted ones are.

I'm here to learn and the only way i will get answers is by being myself and saying it how it is, and i believe it is because of this that i have managed to get the good replies i have had.

I could go to bangkok, but can you still get the nice secluded villas, i'll certainly take a look at bangkok, maybe ex pats ate always drawn to the coast at first, yes i also prefer the mixed race girls, i find the japenese girls look very nice.

So what's the problem if i am good looking, the girls decide not me, just because i'm not a complete pervert does not mean i'm a troll, if i'm not really keen on thai girls it does not mean i'm gay either, you can always tell who the unhappy ones are, or the bitter and twisted ones are.

I'm here to learn and the only way i will get answers is by being myself and saying it how it is, and i believe it is because of this that i have managed to get the good replies i have had.

Yep, Japanese girls are also hot.

Yes, you can get nice villas in Bangkok, but of course at a higher price. I like Thailand, but I could not imagine living anywhere but Bangkok, and with a car I can go to Hua Hin, Rayong, Koh Chang etc. whenever I want. All other places in Thailand just don't have what it takes for me to feel comfortable and feel like I'm living in a civilized place. But of course different people have different requirements!

You're right.

I also think you're a troll, but I don't really care.

Almost without exception, Thai girls are the last resort for most foreign men here in Thailand. I used to have a friend in England a long time ago. He once said: "remember, if everything fails, you can always go to Thailand and get a Thai girl".

Take a look at the girls from the south. Trust me on this. Just trust me.

If you think i'm a troll you are very much mistaken.

But you are right, if i was an old man in the uk who was divorced and lonely, i think i would be tempted to do the same, and even if i knew it was no more than a relationship of convenience i would still see it better than a lonely sexless life in the uk.

All i'm saying is the truth i have no problems with very attractive girls in the uk, it's nothing to do with money, and at this stage in my life i don't feel i need to change or things will, I'm not saying i'm an angel i will still sit there with a beer and watch the girls dance, i will still sleep with girls if i find them attractive, but my move is not because i have problems with women back home, like mot people for whatever reason.

My worry was i would not find someone who would fit the bill for a long term relationship, which looking back now was a silly thing to say.... of course there's going to be someone i'll just have to take my time.

I think the problem is every farang in pattaya is tared with the same brush, like said i'm no angel but i'm not a sex tourist or someone who cant get the same sort of thing back home, i'm just looking for a better a life in a better climate, with more leisure activities, night life ect, as for the women i'll have to see how it goes. But having a different girl every night does not appeal to me, and i don't pay for sex.

I'm in a good financial situation and i want to move somewhere warm relax and enjoy life.

Is this so hard to believe.

You're right.

Almost without exception, Thai girls are the last resort for most foreign men here in Thailand. I used to have a friend in England a long time ago. He once said: "remember, if everything fails, you can always go to Thailand and get a Thai girl".

What a bunch of unadulterated bigoted uneducated hogwash. I swear there must not be one among you who has better than an 6th grade education.

Japanese, Thai/Chinese, girls from the South of Thailand, Farang!!!!!

If you think i'm a troll you are very much mistaken.

But you are right, if i was an old man in the uk who was divorced and lonely, i think i would be tempted to do the same, and even if i knew it was no more than a relationship of convenience i would still see it better than a lonely sexless life in the uk.

All i'm saying is the truth i have no problems with very attractive girls in the uk, it's nothing to do with money, and at this stage in my life i don't feel i need to change or things will, I'm not saying i'm an angel i will still sit there with a beer and watch the girls dance, i will still sleep with girls if i find them attractive, but my move is not because i have problems with women back home, like mot people for whatever reason.

My worry was i would not find someone who would fit the bill for a long term relationship, which looking back now was a silly thing to say.... of course there's going to be someone i'll just have to take my time.

I think the problem is every farang in pattaya is tared with the same brush, like said i'm no angel but i'm not a sex tourist or someone who cant get the same sort of thing back home, i'm just looking for a better a life in a better climate, with more leisure activities, night life ect, as for the women i'll have to see how it goes. But having a different girl every night does not appeal to me, and i don't pay for sex.

I'm in a good financial situation and i want to move somewhere warm relax and enjoy life.

Is this so hard to believe.

In a word yes. Because by your writing you come off as a 13 year old Aussie or a 16 year old Brit who has never traveled beyond the confines of your own small village.

You're right.

What a bunch of unadulterated bigoted uneducated hogwash. I swear there must not be one among you who has better than an 6th grade education.

All i said was i find japanease girls more attractive than thai girls, i never said they were in south thailand.

I am no expert on thai girls, i'm just saying from what i have seen on the net has not impressed me thats it, i have no idea of the mixed race in thailand.

Richard Smith237 touched on some VERY valid points. I have met many nice women in Pattaya who were not involved with the hooker scene, but they were VERY nervous about the subject and didn't want to be seen with a farang near where they worked or lived. I always had to meet them well away from their place of work... which was often a hotel or restaurant. But, once away from the confines of the city they opened up and enjoyed themselves. They didn't want to be tarred with the guilt of association.

You have met many nice women in Pattaya who were not involved with the hooker scene and didn't want to be seen with a farang where people knew them but once away of the confines they opened up to a, (how old Ian?) 70 year old farang.:whistling:

You're right.

All i said was i find japanease girls more attractive than thai girls, i never said they were in south thailand.

I am no expert on thai girls, i'm just saying from what i have seen on the net has not impressed me thats it, i have no idea of the mixed race in thailand.

If you had been outside of your village you would realize you can't tell the difference between a Japanese, Thai, Chinese, South Thai, Issan, Burmese, Lao with any certainty. Travel a bit before you start posting opinions of women you have only seen in pictures because you come off as a juvenile as do the other nutters here who comment on ethnic South East Asian people.

Your talking complete rubbish, i come from london.

I have never been to asia before and i have never made out i'm an expert on the place, i have come on this forum to learn. Do i know the difference between japanease and thai , yes, could i tell the difference between mixed race thais, simple no way.

I cant work out where this is all coming from, i'm only thinking out loud, and generally getting good replies.

I know some people want to feel all superior so well done on being a better writer than me, and well done on being an expert on asia.

Now if you have anything constructive to say, i'm all ears.

Your talking complete rubbish, i come from london.

I have never been to asia before and i have never made out i'm an expert on the place, i have come on this forum to learn. Do i know the difference between japanease and thai , yes, could i tell the difference between mixed race thais, simple no way.

I cant work out where this is all coming from, i'm only thinking out loud, and generally getting good replies.

I know some people want to feel all superior so well done on being a better writer than me, and well done on being an expert on asia.

Now if you have anything constructive to say, i'm all ears.

You are just being silly. Go to an airport in Japan. You know there are a lot of Japanese/Chinese women? There are some Thai/Japanese women. There a lot of Japanese/Korean women. You just don't have a clue. Try California or Hawaii, the Asian mixed races are impossible to define. You are very uneducated and untraveled I would say about the same as the average adolescent in the UK. My guess? You are 18 and dropped out of school a couple of years ago.

Why are you obsessed by age and education, i'm 33 i have not told one fib.

Where you are going wrong is your not paying attention, it was not me that even mentioned the chinese/thai or mixed thai, it was someone else so pay attention and if you have a problem with what this person said perhaps pm them, because i have no idea what you are going on about, like i said i don't have a clue on this subject, and i'm not going to pretend i do.

But like i said if there's anything you tell me about thai girls, or relationships with them i'll interested to here from you.

Thanks

Pattaya is not a good place to live if you want to find real (or normal) Thai girls. Many girls in Pattaya come from the northeast of Thailand. This is a region called ISAAN. These girls are superficially westernised, but they are generally only motivated by money. And they are much less attractive than Japanese girls or Thai-Chinese girls or southern women.

Lots of foreign men like Isaan women. But this is because most foreign men are a bit desparate and have a poor understanding of female beauty.

Pattaya is not a good place to live if you want to find real (or normal) Thai girls. Many girls in Pattaya come from the northeast of Thailand. This is a region called ISAAN. These girls are superficially westernised, but they are generally only motivated by money. And they are much less attractive than Japanese girls or Thai-Chinese girls or southern women.

Lots of foreign men like Isaan women. But this is because most foreign men are a bit desparate and have a poor understanding of female beauty.

Thanks

I must say i could not understand why some rate these girls so highly, I'm sure there are some very attractive girl in pattaya as you would anywhere in the world, but so far yet to see it really, but then maybe the net is not the place for a fair judgement.

Honestly, especially for a young guy, most of the chicks in the farang bars aren't that good looking. That doesn't mean the women in the country aren't, just most of the ones that gravitate towards farang hostess bars. They are at least generally friendly and fun however.

Honestly, especially for a young guy, most of the chicks in the farang bars aren't that good looking. That doesn't mean the women in the country aren't, just most of the ones that gravitate towards farang hostess bars. They are at least generally friendly and fun however.

This is what i mean, the idea of moving to thailand was not based on girls, and even if pattaya girls are not all that in my opinion, the place looks a lot of fun, and it has everything i want, i just hope if i do go there i'll meet one that feels right.

This is what i mean, the idea of moving to thailand was not based on girls

Considering this thread and its contents that's a funny thing to say.

Pattaya may not be the place you want to move to for seeing a lot of sexy girls with white skin.

Bangkok ranks #1 in Thailand for that.

And I think it is also funny how focused some posts are on Asian races. In the streets of Bangkok you won't be able to tell the difference between Asian nationalities based on looks alone.

I started chatting in Thai with a couple of girls while riding the bus the other day, and to my surprise they replied in almost perfect English that they are mixed race Chinese-Indonesian and enjoying a holiday in Thailand.

Nobody, not even Thais can tell the difference on looks alone.

I have been to Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pnomh Penh and Bangkok, and so far peple were difficult to tell apart, except the lighter skin tone in Tokyo and the darker tone in KL.

But from these cities, Bangkok offered the most "variety" in looks, from the Thai girl looking kawaii-jap to the Thai girl looking dark south malay, with some chinese-looking (han and szechuan) in-between.

But somehow everybody just looks.... Thai.

Edited by manarak

Nobody, not even Thais can tell the difference on looks alone.

I have been to Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pnomh Penh and Bangkok, and so far peple were difficult to tell apart, except the lighter skin tone in Tokyo and the darker tone in KL.

But from these cities, Bangkok offered the most "variety" in looks, from the Thai girl looking kawaii-jap to the Thai girl looking dark south malay, with some chinese-looking (han and szechuan) in-between.

But somehow everybody just looks.... Thai.

That's a good post.

But after a while you learn to distinguish the Thais from the Japs and the Cambodians and the Burmese.

And after that you learn to separate the Thai-Chinese from the Isaan and the girls from the south.

If it's genuine beauty you're after, look at Vietnamese girls and part Indian/Muslim girls from the south of Thailand.

At all costs, avoid the Isaan girls in Pattaya. They are trailer park trash.

Hi 'green77' I've been skimming though this topic, (mainly your reply's) Have to say mate you come across as someone with very little experience of life.

No offence intended, but your handle suites you'green77', you're coming to Thailand will just end up with you being another statistic, and not one from the good column.

Note…You said in one of your reply's you were good looking, and in another reply you said you were 'all ears'……….I don't think that's a good look. :whistling:

If your topic is genuine, I wish you luck……Your going to need it!

You're right.

Same person perhaps?whistling.gif

It may perhaps be a good idea to concentrate on making friends…. i.e. Mixing with likeminded male Thai’s and Westerners… Although I imagine it is quite difficult to generate mutually respectful and genuine friendships with Thai’s in tourist areas which are generally geared up to extract as much money as quickly as possible from its visitors.

I also imagine it is quite difficult in an area such as Pattaya to meet a lady of equal socio-economic-educational means and successfully cross the minefield of social stigma which is attached to living in a city such as Pattaya…

i.e. she thinks you think all Thai girls are hookers, easy etc and she wants to dispel any misconception to that idea……

You think she thinks you are there for hookers and you want to dispel any misconception……

Then add cultural and language barriers in to the mix.

You are both automatically too defensive for a natural relationship to develop in such an area, of course I imagine there are plenty of exceptions, however, as a general rule this stigma exists in an area with an overwhelming entertainment industry such as Pattaya….

In area’s such a Pattaya and Phuket (apologies if this rubs people up the wrong way), many folk may end up dating ladies of a certain industry as that is all that’s available to them.

Those who have met respectable and financially independent women have been lucky or here long enough to have been introduced and ‘vouched for’ by Thai friends…. And in an area such as Pattaya meeting Thai friends is perhaps more difficult than in areas where there is a greater mix of professional folk – those who ultimately ‘don’t want anything from you other than friendship’….

You don't find most of Thai the women you have seen on the internet attractive?? Fair enough, I find that there is a large proportion of ugly or very average looking women in Thailand…. being slimmer than their western counterparts a lot of men may find these women more attractive, perhaps also because they are also more available and more accessible than their western counterparts… I suspect in this case many have only explored one demographic and it’s perhaps this demographic of Thai woman which is most prevalent on the internet…

Try walking round a shopping mall in Bangkok and you’ll see an alternative demographic, like walking around any capital city in any country in the world there is a wealth of stunning looking women... All you need to do is it find out how to get yourself into a position where they might find you a viable suitor and where you can filter out the wheat from the chaff…..

There are also plenty of single, young and attractive western ladies in Thailand… But perhaps Bangkok is a better place to bump into them…

In summary – If a more normal social life is what you are after a more normal location may be more suitable. Bangkok as a relatively cosmopolitan city perhaps allows for the most ‘normalness’

Richard I don't doubt you at all. You seem like a nice guy that is dating women in Thailand much as one would in the West.

I do have a couple of questions. How do you get a GF to accept you wearing a condom? One night stands sure but it has been my experience good girls don't like condoms.

And two, how do you prevent them from moving in?

And three, how many different girls have you dated in the last year?

KK...

Condom thingy... Educated girls understand and prefer to be safe. I haven't experienced the 'good girls don't like condoms' issue but don't doubt it. To be honest, if a girl had that opinion she'd have probably been written off as an idiot before getting to that issue... I've been on lots of dates where I'd never entertain a second date with the hot but dumb idiot sat in front of me....

With girlfriends... It's never been an issue, and after being in a monogamous relationship for a while (i.e. a year) we would become less cautious and drop the John.

How to prevent them from moving in?. I never had to, their parents did that !... A couple of ex's s were able to stretch the truth and stay over at mine fairly often.... My wife had to lie to her parents a for a lot of the couple of years we were dating before we wed.

Been married for 2 years, so 1. Before that I had perhaps 6 relationships in 12 years.

To be honest - my friends have all had very similar experiences..

Can you give the guy a break... I tend to like the lbfm myself but to each his own... I would recommend to the poster to check out Japan or Vietnam or go to Bangkok and meet some more sophisticated Thai girls many light skinned like Japanese... and welcome to Thailand and have fun!!!!!