Super Fly Where Are You ?

chonabot

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see  all you hard core posting Poms now hang on every word the fly says so you can vent against australia....... In your minds its the easiest of opportunities, thats why you summon him and call for his return........ :D Who talks the most <deleted>.......mmmmm..... thats one to debate........ :o  :D

This is the Fly, guys. Look at the style of posting and the sheer <deleted> that spews forth! :D:D:D

I can see  all you hard core posting Poms now hang on every word the fly says so you can vent against australia....... In your minds its the easiest of opportunities, thats why you summon him and call for his return........ :D Who talks the most <deleted>.......mmmmm..... thats one to debate........ :o  :D

This is the Fly, guys. Look at the style of posting and the sheer <deleted> that spews forth! :D:D:D

Not often I agree with you Jack, but you may be right.

The fly did PM me once to say he was friends with Soi Lurker and the two of them would pay me a visit if I kept posting things knocking them. Hence the cartoon I drew, which I think SL used as his avtar for a while. The thot plickens.

The plots as thin as the hair on your head lampy :D , sorry couldnt resist, yes i do know the fly but am definately not him....... or am I? :D:D You coulnt be more wrong if you tried jackr and as for spewing <deleted>....well its 1704 to 308 in your favour and its quality over quantity old son...... :o

Ps. Its the first Ive heard that im coming to your pub Lampshade but if the invites out...why not. Im thinking about heading north in the near future...... :D

The plots as thin as the hair on your head lampy :D , sorry couldnt resist, yes i do know the fly but am definately not him....... or am I? :D  :D You coulnt be more wrong if you tried jackr and as for spewing <deleted>....well its 1704 to 308 in your favour and its quality over quantity old son...... :o

Ps. Its the first Ive heard that im coming to your pub Lampshade but if the invites out...why not. Im thinking about heading north in the near future...... :D

Hope you can play pool. Supershite tells me you're about eight feet tall and six wide, so I'll know when you come in.................................you'll be third biggest. :D

Cheers OC :D

The plots as thin as the hair on your head lampy :D , sorry couldnt resist, yes i do know the fly but am definately not him....... or am I? :D  :D You coulnt be more wrong if you tried jackr and as for spewing <deleted>....well its 1704 to 308 in your favour and its quality over quantity old son...... :o

Hope you can play pool. Supershite tells me you're about eight feet tall and six wide, so I'll know when you come in.................................you'll be third biggest. :D

No ploblem, hope you have a set of those swinging french doors at the front so i can get my gut through.

Edited by soi lurker

Lampard :D

Another lie....I should start calling u "Michael Moore".....

Beware The Fly :D

Edited by Siam_superfly

Hey Louie!

How's things out there nr Innaminka, bloody flies are bad at this time aren't they..

I found you via Google Earth, there you were standing by the gas thingy swatting flies and I saw you. :o

Welcome back. Shift finished?

BTW, what's the name of that desert .... Sz...... ?

After getting ALL of his sporting predictions 100% wrong such as predicting that Kostya Tzsyu would KO Ricky Hatton in 5 rounds (Tzsyu got stopped in 11 taking a severe beating inn the proccess)

Oh yeh :o ...SEVERE beating.....so severe that after 11 rounds, Zu was still up.....800 punches by Hatton and still he couldnt knock Zu over...hmmmmmm, well we shall see if Hatton fights Mayweather how good he is......

No offence to Aussies as a rule (especially Udon & Ozziedom whom I know) but lets face it you really love Pommie bashing, or "Soapdodgers" as that <deleted> Bronco calls us. For the life of me I cannot understand that terminology.

For your info SS or whoever you are, it would seem that you always have to "Big It Up" whenever your country does well at something

TP

TP....yeh..ur the all round good guy.....maybe u should read ur fellow English posters postings.....Australia drops 1cricket series and now u lot are the champions of the world :D:D ......and yeh, u are soapdodgers, the French are just plain rude.....

Bronco a <deleted> :D ......

the biggest dickheads on T.V are some of ur fellow soapdodgers, some include LAMPARD, Pro Fart, Jackr, but mainly LAMAPRD :o

Your Rugby League and Union teams did really well against the Kiwis over the last couple of months...not to mention the netball where you were shagged too. :o

Must be tough being beaten by a country with only 4 million people...and 500,000 of them are Asian and they don't count cause they only play ping pong and pocket billards. :D

Hey Louie!

How's things out there nr Innaminka, bloody flies are bad at this time aren't they..

I found you via Google Earth, there you were standing by the gas thingy swatting flies and I saw you. :D

The Fly must be careful...or he will be banned by one our "dear leaders".....BUT UDON....ur way off at the moment ( the pub ur talking about has a "c' in its name)...... :o, there are no Flys out in the ocean...except one :D

Your Rugby League and Union teams did really well against the Kiwis over the last couple of months...not to mention the netball where you were shagged too. :o

Must be tough being beaten by a country with only 4 million people...and 500,000 of them are Asian and they don't count cause they only play ping pong and pocket billards. :D

Netball....u mean after 50 years u lot beat us.....so what :D .....yeh, but everybody are beating the Wallabies at the moment, not just u bunch of cliff riders....sooner or later a team will have a bad patch......for now the Wallabies are in a low, but u know that soon we will be back near the top.......

I have been saying for along time that South Africa are the best team in the World right now.......Im just happy that the All Blacks thrashed the Lions :D:D , great to watch, really good :D ........

Most of those Asian's couldnt get into Australia and went to NZ first for 2 years and then got into here by the backdoor, same with the Muslims ( this loop hole has been blocked now).......and there are about a million Asians in Oz now, but thats not bad, its the others that become a problem, but the new laws jsut passed today (sedition) with greatly increase the eviction rate off these bad apples......which there are many....

Who wants to live in NZ anyway....?

Edited by Siam_superfly

Hey Louie!

I found you via Google Earth, there you were standing by the gas thingy swatting flies and I saw you. :D

The Fly must be careful...or he will be banned by one our "dear leaders".....BUT UDON....ur way off at the moment ( the pub ur talking about has a "c' in its name)...... :o, there are no Flys out in the ocean...except one :D

I never mentioned a pub.

Try a short, night course in reading and comprehension as you have so much time on your hands.

Have a nice, hot day ! :D

Hey Louie!

I never mentioned a pub.

Try a short, night course in reading and comprehension as you have so much time on your hands.

Have a nice, hot day ! :D

I would be having a hot day, if I was not 4000 kms from there......yes, I know, its in ur post that u never mentiond a pub.......but thats all that the place ur talking about is.....a pub and a sign post......

and there are about a million Asians in Oz now, but thats not bad, its the others that become a problem, but the new laws jsut passed today (sedition) with greatly increase the eviction rate off these bad apples......which there are many....

Supershite...........................you're forgetting the 16,000,000 or so other immigrants. They're called Australians :D

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting. :o

and there are about a million Asians in Oz now, but thats not bad, its the others that become a problem, but the new laws jsut passed today (sedition) with greatly increase the eviction rate off these bad apples......which there are many....

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting. :o

They used to be called convicts didn't they :D

Supershite...........................you're forgetting the 16,000,000 or so other immigrants. They're called Australians :D

Im working Lampard...no pub for the Fly...unlike u...

Its not my place, that Udon who's telling the story....

How's that gut of ur's going Lampard..?..better lose some before Germany next year....or else u may not fit into the Aussie victory t-shirt that I will send u....XXL... :D

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :D

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... :D .....

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :D

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... :D .....

Come on Superfly.........you're showing your true colours now. Two humerous posts in succession. Maybe you're not such a <deleted> after all. :D BTW XXL will never fit me :D