Looking For A Warehouse That Can Handle Mail Order Services

Hi,

I need help to identify a firm that can help us to store goods (mainly imported from China) and repack them in smaller packages intended for end users in Europe and USA. We will overlook the operations ONLY and are looking for someone who can supply us with a one stop service including clearing from customs, ship by courier, etc,. Its not big business, import value at about 7-8 million baht first year. We own brands and have a membership base with demand for our merchandise. We will cater only for them.

Does anyone here know about a company that handle this kind of business already? Or is it just to good to be found?

Any comments in the topic is warmly welcomed!

This is the type of work which DHL are very good at, but not the cheapest, look up the local office at DHL.com

A local company who may be able to help you is Eternity Transport Group, not sure of their website but google will find it.

cheers

Why do I think this smells fishy....

First, who will pay double taxing through importing from China to Thailand and then exporting to Europe and the US of A....

Second, the one stop service including clearing from customs, ship by courier, etc sounds like looking for a mule who will be responsible for every broken law about faked goods, unlawful goods in the country of the receiver....

Hands off would be my recommendation...