Life Jacket

robert10

Saw some life jackets (water) for kids being sold in Kad Suan Kaew, but not for adults. Where can I buy one?

Do you have knowledge of some impending disaster that you`re not telling us?

Driving down south soon, and the life jacket may be handy at some point :rolleyes:

You DO know how to put one on, don't you?

Life_jacket.jpg

That's not to funny Ian, my kids and there friends have been doing that for ages. They call it diaper diving, though I know of a few Penticton canal floaters doing just the same because it's a handy water chair to drink your beers from.

The kayak shop across from the train station stocks good quality life jackets, same quality with less stock can be found at the outdoor store near the archery center just south of airport plaza. Sport zone in cat san kaew mall has a selection of pricey mid range quality vests.

Naaawwww .... You don't have to go through all that expense....... make your own...... adjustable to size required...

post-22124-0-26542200-1318657163_thumb.j

Compliments of Todays The Nation

B)

Thank you very much for that photo Gonzo, its as wonderful as it is deadly by the look of it. I would imagine it would turn any 'victim' face down which is not the normal effect one looks for from a lifejacket. It may provide amusement when I return for another tour of sea duty, I am sure someone with too much time on their hands will replicate and test it.

Just before you reach Makro on the Superhighway is a shop that sells plastic containers and plastic boats. Surprisingly they also sell life jackets, I bought 4 there adults and kids. Sorry I can't be more specific

Thanks. I found the shop. But the lady there said all jackets already sent to BKK :o:ermm:

If anybody has no use for life jackets, please consider selling it to me. :D