Chiang Mai Current Weather Conditions

Impkenai

I'm scheduled to visit Chiang Mai from 23 Oct for some fishing at Borsang. I have been following the threads about floods, and it seems the floods have all but gone.

However, looking at the weather forecast, it seems like rain and thunderstorm for the next two weeks.

Any update on the current rain situation? Is it raining heavy most of the days or just start and stop rain conditions.

Appreciate any update info. Thks.

Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing. Although I will probably not come until after one month or so. I guess that by that time things should have slightly come back to normal, unless something unexpected happens? I would also be interested in knowing if CM is still pretty much the same as it was 1,5 years ago. No important changes or issues I should know about?

Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing. Although I will probably not come until after one month or so. I guess that by that time things should have slightly come back to normal, unless something unexpected happens? I would also be interested in knowing if CM is still pretty much the same as it was 1,5 years ago. No important changes or issues I should know about?

1.5 years ago, Meter taxies used their meters, at least when you leave the airport for downtown after paying 50B at the counter, but they don't anymore. Fixed fare now.

Had some surprising rain yesterday. The weather has been fantastic, you wouldn't even know the floods had happened now. Nothing to worry about up here now. I think.....

Blue skies and sunshine for a week. Last night storm and rain. Pays your money and takes your choice :rolleyes:

Just had my car washed yesterday now it RAIN AGAIN!

555 You can wash your car everyday this week, I don't care. Just don't wash it next week. 555

Accuweather.com is still forecasting rain next two weeks, although TV weather forecast seems to be on the sunny side.

http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/th/chiang-mai/chiang-mai/forecast2.aspx

Just hope it does'nt rain in Borsang.

'Fabrique' can charge anything they want, does'nt bother me cause I'm not going there. LOL

Ulysses G. - I will be traveling to Chiang Mai next week, I was very concerned about the conditions of the city after theenchences because the news is preocupantes.Thanks for help if you have more news about the city will be grateful.

thank you

Edited by alexhrs