Flood Threat To Thai Capital Eases

webfact

I see she's looking at something but still her face looks more emotionally distorted then just looking down would cause.. Oh! Now I see SHE denies it, of course she does as she'd be criticized for it just as she has already especially in this culture of controlling emotion and strong male influence but no one knows for certain. I'll believe my eyes and my instincts as stress kicks in on the drop of a hat without warning even if you've just been laughing.

I know from personal experience, I've mourned and continue to mourn a very close lost loved one to a terminal illness and at times it is all I can/could do to hold back tears on a moments notice unprepared and this is not at all different.. She would be mourning this tragedy, her own helplessness, and the losses if she has any soul what so ever and my feeling is that she does and she's witnessed despair and loss on a scale few will experience in their lifetime..

Either that or she sees a real estate opportunity and can't contain herself :whistling: .. But seriously.. My opinion she's devastated and has real feelings for her country and the people..

You've never seen someone that needs reading glasses look at something close to them?

Sure have, that's why I don't see her expression as being due to that..

Add the down turned mouth, the whole expression, if you fail to see even a mild breakdown.... you need more than spectacles.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see she's looking at something but still her face looks more emotionally distorted then just looking down would cause.. Oh! Now I see SHE denies it, of course she does as she'd be criticized for it just as she has already especially in this culture of controlling emotion and strong male influence but no one knows for certain. I'll believe my eyes and my instincts as stress kicks in on the drop of a hat without warning even if you've just been laughing.

I know from personal experience, I've mourned and continue to mourn a very close lost loved one to a terminal illness and at times it is all I can/could do to hold back tears on a moments notice unprepared and this is not at all different.. She would be mourning this tragedy, her own helplessness, and the losses if she has any soul what so ever and my feeling is that she does and she's witnessed despair and loss on a scale few will experience in their lifetime..

Either that or she sees a real estate opportunity and can't contain herself :whistling: .. But seriously.. My opinion she's devastated and has real feelings for her country and the people..

You've never seen someone that needs reading glasses look at something close to them?

Add the down turned mouth, the whole expression, if you fail to see even a mild breakdown.... you need more than spectacles.

I presume that's agreement?

Edited by WarpSpeed

She is not the only one crying over this Natural Disaster and the devistation it has bought to Thai people that in most cases had nothing and definately now have nothing. I have Thai relatives with water over the roof of their 2 story home just out of Bangkok. They are moving to my home in Pattaya today, all they have left is a dog and cat. very sad for all Thais. I have seen a lot of Thai men and women crying over this mess, not just the Prime Minister. very traumatic. :(

Edited by OZEMADE

Here you go ... Yingluck with reading glasses.

She has reading glasses, so what? I don't see her crying in that picture nor putting them on? JFYI she's not reading in the other pic either she's looking at something else that does not require the detailed sight that reading does necessarily. Anyway this point is done to death and off topic you have your view, I have mine..

She is not the only one crying over this Natural Disaster and the devistation it has bought to Thai people that in most cases had nothing and definately now have nothing. I have Thai relatives with water over the roof of their 2 story home just out of Bangkok. They are moving to my home in Pattaya today, all they have left is a dog and cat. very sad for all Thais. I have seen a lot of Thai men and women crying over this mess, not just the Prime Minister. very traumatic. :(

Yes it is, I feel for your family and hope you'd pass on my well wishes and sympathies for their plight..

Here you go ... Yingluck with reading glasses. http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4777991

She has reading glasses, so what? I don't see her crying in that picture nor putting them on? JFYI she's not reading in the other pic either she's looking at something else that does not require the detailed sight that reading does necessarily. Anyway this point is done to death and off topic you have your view, I have mine..

Warp,

That "something else" she is reading appears to be a map of northern Bangkok..... I, for one, know I must wear glasses when reading a map.

Here you go ... Yingluck with reading glasses. http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4777991

Warp,

That "something else" she is reading appears to be a map of northern Bangkok..... I, for one, know I must wear glasses when reading a map.

*Sigh* Context Scott, context. I'm referring to the jpeg in the chopper. If I couldn't see that map in her hands in the SUV jpeg I'd need my own glasses which I don't.. At least not for close up viewing yet B) ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

<<<<<<snip/copy/paste.....

*Sigh* Context Scott, context. I'm referring to the jpeg in the chopper. If I couldn't see that map in her hands in the SUV jpeg I'd need my own glasses which I don't.. At least not for close up viewing yet B) ..

snip/copy/paste>>>>>>>

Warp,

Perhaps in the chopper she was trying to find the lapel clip for the mic. Maybe her eyes aren't that good after all(???) :whistling: