Visa Non Migrant B Multi Entries

i just come back from my country and the embassy refused to give me a multi entry b visa because teh school forgot a document(this document wasn t required last year) do u know what paper they really need and where i can get a non migrant b around thailand?

thanks a lot

i was in belgium my own country the document missing was the copy of the id card of my principal,,i got a invitation letter,copy of my contract 2 others document of the school(it s in thai with pictures of the staff) now i cna t go back to belgium,to get it..i ve heard in laos they make a lot of troubles now asking more paper..where is the best place to get it?kuala lumpur???i really want to get a multi entries...

I had Flemish teachers teaching me French, THAT was funny  :o

In Flanders, I presume. Nothing wrong with that. Here in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland native Italian speakers teach the kids French, German, and English.

please i need advice not people correcting my grammar and no i wasn t an english teacher,,thanks god allah buddha phra jao...ik ben niet vlaams i parla habla french spasiba arigato terima kasih....answer for the visa pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee ti amo

please i need advice not people correcting my grammar and no i wasn t an english teacher,,thanks god allah buddha phra jao...ik ben niet  vlaams i parla habla french spasiba arigato terima kasih....answer for the visa pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee ti amo

I might be wrong Fred, but having just come back from KL I was led to believe and in fact was only issued with a 3 month single entry N imm B. It's is to do with a work permit or lack of it. If you cannot supply this or the receipt for application being lodged then no Mulitple B I'm afraid! I realize that home countries are usually a bit softer but it appears to be the trend of late in the Asian region.

Regards

MAK.

Edited by makavelithedon

Fred.

I think you will have to do this.

Go to KL with all your paper work, they won't give you a multi (nowhere in SE Asia will), you'll get a single entry B.

Get your work permit against that visa, the WP will be valid to the end of your 90 day stamp.

If your salary is above a certain level (can't remember exactly how much) you can then extend your stay to 1 year.

Once you have the extension of stay you can extend the WP to match.

Buy a multi re-entry permit if you expect to be traveling out of the kingdom much.

Net result is the same as a multi non-b.

NOW

If your salary does not meet the requirements for a 1 year extension you can go to KL before your WP expires, they then MAY issue a multi non-b but it's not guaranteed.

It's a pain, but I don't know a better way.