Sweeney Todds

Took advice from you all and had breakfast at Sweeney Todds whilst over last week. Good value for money and tasty and well presented. Didn't make it for the evenings bargain of Fish & Chips and beer @ 50 Bht but will make a bigger effort next time Andy

i will say, and will say again, he does the best breakfeast in Samui, plus delivers !, and i have tried in the 7 years i have been on samui maybe 120 places claiming to do the best breakfeast !

The only place i can say beat it , was the toby carvery in the uk that did a ' all you can eat ' breakfeast for 4.95 ( 250 THB ) , but hey, there products are cheaper

If anyone can beat the quilty and quanity of thier breakfeast, i will buy you a beer ..

NOTE - judging can only be done by UK nationals, with a taste for a real UK full English !

i will say, and will say again, he does the best breakfeast in Samui, plus delivers !, and i have tried in the 7 years i have been on samui maybe 120 places claiming to do the best breakfeast !

The only place i can say beat it , was the toby carvery in the uk that did a ' all you can eat ' breakfeast for 4.95 ( 250 THB ) , but hey, there products are cheaper

If anyone can beat the quilty and quanity of thier breakfeast, i will buy you a beer ..

NOTE - judging can only be done by UK nationals, with a taste for a real UK full English !

I think its great...but disqualifying myself cos he don't do lorne sausage or haggis.....rolleyes.gif

I think its great...but disqualifying myself cos he don't do lorne sausage or haggis.....rolleyes.gif

Smokie, where on earth do they do Haggis in an English breakfeast ! :lol:

Edited by Boater

Its discrimination. mad.gif

Its discrimination. mad.gif

maybe they could start the First PC English Breakfeast , just for you smokie....

Jerk Chicken , Rice and Peassssssssssssss would be a good attention to the menu actually !, maybe not for breakfeast

note

for non UK members, i have added a video for it all to make sense

Edited by Boater

Back to the plot. Had the #2 breakfast at Sweeny Todds, and I agree with Boater - best on the island that I have tried lately. 1 egg, 2 back bacon, 2 sausage, beans, toms, toast, coffee and OJ. Only 190 baht.

I am happy to try any alternatives, but ST's get the :thumbsup:

Well done :licklips:

Back to the plot. Had the #2 breakfast at Sweeny Todds, and I agree with Boater - best on the island that I have tried lately. 1 egg, 2 back bacon, 2 sausage, beans, toms, toast, coffee and OJ. Only 190 baht.

thankyou for those nice comments, don,t forget our specials of the day, and we are selling Chang and Leo at 50 baht all day every day for the forseeable future

thankyou for those nice comments, don,t forget our specials of the day, and we are selling Chang and Leo at 50 baht all day every day for the forseeable future

Is that 50 baht for a large Leo? as opposed to 32 baht for a cheap charlie Leo? just asking that's all jap.gif

Is that 50 baht for a large Leo? as opposed to 32 baht for a cheap charlie Leo? just asking that's all jap.gif

No this is a quality establishment. We don't want riff raff stinking of manure ta! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That was the start i was looking for to my lazy Sunday, top English breakfast scran washed down with a nice mug of PG Tips, English paper and a bit of a chin wag with Mr Sweeney thumbsup.gif

Best English breakfast I've had on the island, value too

That was the start i was looking for to my lazy Sunday, top English breakfast scran washed down with a nice mug of PG Tips, English paper and a bit of a chin wag with Mr Sweeney thumbsup.gif

my friend and i, were in sweeney todds this week, and i had a chicken burger & chips,and my friend had a cheese,beef burger, and we both thought they were the best tasting burgers weve had in koh samui. and they only cost 180baht, well worth having,. It was late afternoon when we got there,and we thought it was too late for breakfast, but will try it next time

my friend and i, were in sweeney todds this week, and i had a chicken burger & chips,and my friend had a cheese,beef burger, and we both thought they were the best tasting burgers weve had in koh samui. and they only cost 180baht, well worth having,. It was late afternoon when we got there,and we thought it was too late for breakfast, but will try it next time

Lucky for you...the beers will have been cold by then! cool.gif

Only kidding Mr sweeney....biggrin.gif

Mr SweenyTodd, any sign of you opening on a Monday yet?

I always seem to choose a Monday to visit and your not open.

Ended up havin a pizza.

hi starcandle, sweeney todds will be open 7 days a week from mid december til about end of march, hopefully,.

Its tough getting good staff

Ended up havin a pizza.

hi starcandle, sweeney todds will be open 7 days a week from mid december til about end of march, hopefully,.

That's what happens when you use your staff to make your pies!!

Ended up havin a pizza.

That's what happens when you use your staff to make your pies!!

:lol: Good one

sorry ,but with the floods in bkk,distributers have massively increased there beer prices,and only chang is 50 baht now, maybe can discount in the future