On My Third Tourist Stamp On Arrival

Hi,

I'm currently here in Thailand with my partner who works here. I have messed up my visa and have been flying to KL for one night and returning on a tourist stamp on arrival.

I just wanted confirmation because I'm unclear of this.

So I'm on my 3rd stamp on arrival. My visa expire on the 11th November. This will make 90 days I've been in Thailand on a tourist visa.

Am i correct I need to leave Thailand now for 6 months before i can re-enter?

Is there any other options visa wise for me to stay?

Thank you,

Have you been getting a tourist visa from the consultant when you are n Malaysia or are you just flying out and then back in?

If you are not getting the visa then you have been entering on a visa exempt not a tourist visa.

What you can do your next trip out of Thailand is either go to KL, Phonm Phen, Vietnam etc stay 2 days and get a tourist visa for 60 days, Not sure about the length of the visa it might be 90 days, someone here can advise you about this. It might be possible to get two visa's issued too, again someone on here should be able to advise. I usually get my B visa so I don't have much information on the tourist visa.

^ Good advice, why not get a tourist visa in KL next time. Apply in the morning, pick up in the afternoon day after.

Will grant you 60 days on entry and can be extended for an additional 30 days at immigration.

Thats exactly what i wanted to do but was told by two agencies & a german man who operates the visa run its not possible because I already entered Thailand twice on a visa exempt stamp from when i flew into Thailand.

I'm a bit confused by it all and couldn't find the information on it.

That shouldn’t disqualify you from getting a tourist visa in KL, they have always been very accommodating with the single entry ones.

If you’re concerned, then supply them with a copy of a ticket showing a flight out of Thailand 60 days after the application date in KL.

As there are some newer tourist visa requirements, I’m not sure if they actually do require a copy of your ticket to Thailand, and a copy of your accommodation plans.

According to their web site they do, but haven’t seen any reports on it yet.

Here is a link to the Thai Embassy in KL.