Nsr 150 Sp Oem Parts

userofnsr

Hello everyone.

Need your help kindly for the info of Honda OEM Parts for NSR 150 SP.

Please let me know if there is any shop or Honda dealer that sells Honda OEM Parts to another country,

because I am not from Thailand.

Please help me, because I want to restore my NSR 150 SP, such as for original muffler & chamber, cowl,

RC Valve, and many other parts. I am planning to visit Thailand, as soon as I get the detail info for the OEM Parts distributor/seller.

Please help me, friends.

Thank you.

do you mean that the NSR 150 SP Original parts not available anymore from the Honda spare parts dealer in Thailand?

because that is what Honda does in my country. I don't know, maybe it's because NSR 150 SP came to my country as a built up motorcycle.

do you mean that the NSR 150 SP Original parts not available anymore from the Honda spare parts dealer in Thailand?

because that is what Honda does in my country. I don't know, maybe it's because NSR 150 SP came to my country as a built up motorcycle.

no i'm saying its an older bike that is now out of production.

if you haven't found it this looks like a good website... http://nsr-world.com/tuning/150-tuning/150%20tuning/carburetion/

no i'm saying its an older bike that is now out of production.

if you haven't found it this looks like a good website... http://nsr-world.com...ng/carburetion/

yes, that is true for the out of production.

that is why I wanted to know if there is/are any dealer or shop that sells the original parts in Thailand,

as this bike came from Thailand.

I've seen the link above, but I am sorry my friend, it's not satisfy my search right now :(

thank you for your assist.

Depending on what you order there may be a wait of 1-2 days to get parts. Fairings are usually in stock, RC valve parts and exhaust other than the silencer highly unlikely. RC valve motor and CDI/motor controller highly unlikely.

While your at it i'd recommend changing the ignition pulser, just changed it on my 1997 bike and the spark is much stronger now and better timed. Its only like $2 USD... I'd also get new RC valve control cables, once their stretched it is a motherf%#@$r to calibrate correctly, everytime you set the valve it'll get thrown off do to the slack in the cable.:annoyed:....Might as well get a new 2t pump while your at it too.

I just got a SP silencer for my RR-W two days ago after running around to 4 different places, last one in Chiang Mai !

There's two types of Honda dealers, those who primarily sell bikes and those that primarily sell parts and a few bikes. The Honda dealer on Pattanakarn road (BKK) close to Kasem Bundit University is a parts house, and close to the airport.

If you need help let me know through a PM i send parts to the UK all the time.

Depending on what you order there may be a wait of 1-2 days to get parts. Fairings are usually in stock, RC valve parts and exhaust other than the silencer highly unlikely. RC valve motor and CDI/motor controller highly unlikely.

While your at it i'd recommend changing the ignition pulser, just changed it on my 1997 bike and the spark is much stronger now and better timed. Its only like $2 USD... I'd also get new RC valve control cables, once their stretched it is a motherf%#@$r to calibrate correctly, everytime you set the valve it'll get thrown off do to the slack in the cable.:annoyed:....Might as well get a new 2t pump while your at it too.

I just got a SP silencer for my RR-W two days ago after running around to 4 different places, last one in Chiang Mai !

There's two types of Honda dealers, those who primarily sell bikes and those that primarily sell parts and a few bikes. The Honda dealer on Pattanakarn road (BKK) close to Kasem Bundit University is a parts house, and close to the airport.

Actually, I am looking for fairing (lower fairing) and some of bolts, nuts, and washer. Also I would like to change my muffler, because the old one is very su*ks. Unfortunately, RC Valve and the electrical cable is one of the most I am looking for.

I have send you messages through your PM.

Thank you, friend.

Edited by userofnsr

Actually, I am looking for fairing (lower fairing) and some of bolts, nuts, and washer. Also I would like to change my muffler, because the old one is very su*ks. Unfortunately, RC Valve and the electrical cable is one of the most I am looking for.

I have send you messages through your PM.

Thank you, friend.

Lower fairings should be in stock, but maybe not the same color since the RR-W also uses the same fairings, bolts nuts washers are interchangeable between all Hondas. I got the last muffler though in CNX, but BKK should have it. Make sure its the original though or else it is going to be very loud. If its a copy made by VK or TK, its very loud dont get it. The original is made by TCI (i think, i'll take a look tomorrow)

What part of the RC valve do you need? The motor, actual valves or the motor controller thats integrated in the CDI?

Electric cable assemblies with plugs should be in stock.

OEM parts have a "H" watermark on the Honda bar code label.

I stay here thogether with my thai friends somthime make a big drive to kaw jai ,the have al parts ,new and second hand .If i can help you send me pm .

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i live in bangpli and my nsr150-RR is my only mode of transpo except buses, motorbike taxis and sawng tows so i need to keep it running good or i go hungry. can anyone give some info on parts stores near me. Basically Im at suvanabumi airport. Any other info on upgrading or maintaing would be much appreciated also.

Hey guys, I live near suvanabumi airport and could use a good part shop nearby to keep my NSR150-RR in top shape as its my only transpo. Does anyone know of a good shop near this area. and does anyone know a good mechanic to work on/ upgrade them. I have a really good general mechanic but not sure if he could tune the RC valve and do otehr fine adjustments. Any info on upgrading for performance wouodl be helpful also as this is my first bike that i have ridden extesivley. thanks.

Get the NSR parts manual free online and email Bryan at Sumet the part numbers and description. YOu can probably give him a credit card number (he's totally trustworthy) to order them and have them waiting when you arrive. Many NSR 150sp parts are still available.

Be aware that his shop is maybe flood impacted, based on location in NW Bangkok.

OP wanted me to send him parts without paying for them until they got to his country, i'd stay clear of this guy.

Probably a question of trust. I have guys in Thailand refusing to go to ATM to transfer money to our account and then others (25 so far) who say no problem and simply do it.

Tell him, maybe, you need 40% up front the balance payable before you ship. Then send pictures of parts that you have bought for him.prior to shipping.

But yes there are a lot of shysters out there.

Get the NSR parts manual free online and email Bryan at Sumet the part numbers and description. YOu can probably give him a credit card number (he's totally trustworthy) to order them and have them waiting when you arrive. Many NSR 150sp parts are still available.

Be aware that his shop is maybe flood impacted, based on location in NW Bangkok.

Get the NSR parts manual free online

Any links to a site?

IMHO part of the consideration of what bike to buy is servicing and maintenance. If you buy a non local bike you are going to have problems getting parts. As for shipping parts abroad; this is only suitable for smaller parts that are economical to post. For best protection if you want to sell parts abroad, best way to do it is via ebay/paypal. You get the money up front and if they are not happy they have the ebay system to get their money back. Slight downside is the ebay/paypal charges.

userofnsr got in contact with me, and I pointed him at some resources. Basically any Thai Honda dealer can order parts (if they are interested), and if you compare the Thai prices against prices elsewhere, they are very reasonable. I told him to go to a Honda dealer next time he is in Thailand and just order what he needs. I didn't want to be spending alot of time helping him, just to save some baht on parts that may not be up to spec. Its a no brainer.

• 1 year later...

It has been awhile since i posted these messages, and to be honest I forgot about them. does anyone have a number to this Brian at Sumet parts? Is this the shop at Pattanakarn road? I saw AP Honda reccomended somwhere online and called them. Pretty useless except they gave me a numbe for a falang run shop with a guy named Steve. I have been calling for 2 days now with no answer. Any thoughts. As to the question of what was wrong with my bike, nothing really just want to get all the little things (inst lights, new pegs, screws, bushings etc, fixed up before starting to change over to performance parts. I did find a shop that has a huge selection of all bike parts. located on On Nut about 1km west of Kanchanapisek on North side of rd. They dont speak much english so it is a bit tough. especially if i want aftermarket parts or upgrades. Once again sorry for super long delay in reply.