K F C Is A Flood Victim?

wpcoe

Today I ordered KFC chicken online and under Drinks it says: "We're so sorry, Pepsi is out of stock. Supplier can't deliver product due to flooding situation." So, no KFC's nationwide can deliver Pepsi.

I ordered at about 545pm for delivery at 715pm. At 600pm received a call from local (Hua Hin) KFC store saying that "Original" (as opposed to "Crispy Spicy" coating) is "finished." I ask them if they are making any more chicken later today, thinking I could delay my order. No. "Due to flood, materials need for make Original no have."

And, here I thought I was safe from the ravages of the flooding, being that Hua Hin is the dryest part of Thailand, and there are no nearby rivers to overflow.

You where lucky you got a call back from them,excellent service and also informing you beforehand on there website of no Pepsi.biggrin.gif I thought i had problems rolleyes.gif

I hope there's no power cuts...Arsenal are playing tonight....we all need a good laugh!

I can't tell if this is serious or a joke.

It HAS to be a joke. Who eats at KFC in Thailand? :blink:

C'mon Ian, I'm sure you have seen theFarangs in Pattaya and Chang Mai and BKK stuffing their pie holes with lashings of KFC washed down with Pepsi or coke or whatever it is, I have.

Edited by GM1955

C'mon Ian, I'm sure you have seen theFarangs in Pattaya and Chang Mai and BKK stuffing their pie holes with lashings of KFC washed down with Pepsi or coke or whatever it is, I have.

KFC is the farangs natural food.

post-110219-0-48401100-1319056918_thumb.

smile.gif

I know that. I was just going along with the light hearted theme. I also know when I take my Thai family to Kanchanaburi and ask them where they want to eat they choose the local KFC.

It drives me crazy !!!!!!:crazy:

It is sure to start a fight !!!!! :fight: A really BIG FIGHT !!!!!! :fight::fight:

That just when I get dressed and get full of anticipation of this evenings delicious Thai dinner :licklips:

My girl announces that she wants to go to McDonald's :sick::bah:

What makes it even worse is that the following comments are always made.....................

1. " Look how expensive it is "

2. " I don't like farang food "

Of course whenever I point out to my girlfriend that the last time we went to McDonald's, ( and the time before, and the time before, you get the idea ), that she said it was " Too expensive and she doesn't like farang food " it starts the fight all over gain. :fight:

Gentlemen, we are condemned to a life of not understanding women, and in particular, not even beginning to understand Thai women. :wai:

LOL !

My gf use to brag over thai food, which IMO is justified,

but when it comes to it, she just likes KFC & potato salad even more. (cept the fattening effect)

Btw the potato salad in Foodland is absolutely fantastic.

:whistling:

I'm not criticising anyone here including the OP.

I'm just stating the fact that the current flood situation has disrupted alot of things...and delivery of stocks and suppliies is on of those things.

The local 7-11 store (about 100 meters away from the house) is temporarily out of Wheat bread...and I had to have plain White bread with my Japanese Green Tea this morning.

I guess if that's the only problem I have with the flood situation in Bangkok I really can't complain.

:bah:

What is even worse, since I knew KFC was having problems, we decided to order from The Pizza Co. instead.

I mean...these people under 3 meters of water have nothing to complain about. The real problem is that The Pizza Co. was completely out of cheese crust at my location! And they had no idea when they might get a new delivery! It was horrible. They only had thin crust which is just awful.

This flood has now become a true disaster. First KFC and now the Pizza Co. Oh...and the local ahan tham sang was out of eggs too.

:cheesy: