No Bottled Water In Tesco Lotus In Chaweng Today

BigC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Joe and BigC.

They are running short on diaper now, shit.

ya i was in tesco yesterday and they were nearly out of any diapers. big c had some left in stock though. good time and excuse for potty training but i'm sure my 4 month old won't see it that way.

For Joe and BigC.

ya i was in tesco yesterday and they were nearly out of any diapers. big c had some left in stock though. good time and excuse for potty training but i'm sure my 4 month old won't see it that way.

Never ever used disposables on my babies, always terry towel ones with a nappy liner.

More enviromentally friendly.

For Joe and BigC.

Never ever used disposables on my babies, always terry towel ones with a nappy liner.

More enviromentally friendly.

And all the detergents needed to keep the terry towels clean are environmenatlly friendly too are they?

ha, i've got 3 kids in the house. there's nothing more environmentally friendly than disposing of used diapers as quickly as possible.

i can just see it now, hey babe, i know you're watching three kids and trying to keep the house from looking like a disaster zone and everything else that you do, would you mind hand washing those soiled diapers?

Bottled water is pretty much out of stocks in all 7-11's and their neighboring Family Marts. Any updates on Tesco, Big C and Makro?

i wasn't going to complain as long as it was only bottled water they were out of, now they all appear to be out of beer chang however, it's time to fire off some letters.

ha, i've got 3 kids in the house. there's nothing more environmentally friendly than disposing of used diapers as quickly as possible.

i can just see it now, hey babe, i know you're watching three kids and trying to keep the house from looking like a disaster zone and everything else that you do, would you mind hand washing those soiled diapers?

And in the days, not so long ago, before disposable nappies????????

And in the days, not so long ago, before disposable nappies????????

my guess is there were a lot of people dreaming about some day in the future when they wouldn't have to deal with soiled diapers anymore

i am with you BigC as my spelling is bad to, mind i am a little dyslexic pmsl. and got my 20lts no promlem but no bread?

WHAT NO BREAD !!!

MANY FRENCH ARE GOING TO DIE

please foreigner help us :crying:

i will if i do not get a egg butty in the morning never mind the chip butty with my tea rolleyes.gif

Haven't paid a deposit on these 20L bottles since about 6 or 7 years.

Oops, wrong information. There's indeed a 100,-THB deposit for each big bottle.

I went to Bank Water factory today and had no problems getting my usual 15 x 20 litre bottles! Loads of the stuff. (It falls from the sky apparantly :whistling: )

butty

Note for our Australian readers.

Butty = sandwich. Or more specifically buttered bread wrapped around something. :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we do know that us Aussies we invented it. laugh.gif

butty

Butty = sandwich. Or more specifically buttered bread wrapped around something. :D

I apologise. But tell that to my Gran, who made sugar butties, and in all likelihood had no idea where Australia was.:lol:

Anyway, for our non-butty speakers ...... etc.

ANYWAY ... back on topic.:jap:

butty

I apologise. But tell that to my Gran, who made sugar butties, and in all likelihood had no idea where Australia was.:lol:

Anyway, for our non-butty speakers ...... etc.

ANYWAY ... back on topic.:jap:

She must have been on the first ship then.

Panic buying makes the situation worse,and buying the lot will make people panic and buy a lot more than they have to which will do more damage cause then other people will do the same and its that which will make a water water shortage.

They should do what they do in Florida when a hurricane may hit and limit the amount of what you buy to each person and this works, plus its against the law to put prices up in this situation on anything.

Panic buying makes the situation worse,and buying the lot will make people panic and buy a lot more than they have to which will do more damage cause then other people will do the same and its that which will make a water water shortage.

They should do what they do in Florida when a hurricane may hit and limit the amount of what you buy to each person and this works, plus its against the law to put prices up in this situation on anything.

Don't forget 'doingok' that law breaking in Thailand is a national pastime.

Don't forget 'doingok' that law breaking in Thailand is a national pastime.

Was not saying the law here lol in Florida.No laws are working here pmsl.

Still a law in Thailand as well, check here

i know this sounds bad but then there is a reason why i am called big C and it is not for the super market.

As long as i am alright i do not care about everyone else.

do panic buying is fine by me.

if there is no more water left then i might swap a bottle for a jet plane or something.

butty

THANKYOU

i did'nt know for butty :jap:

my english knowlege getting better days after days i am going to a master if i have enought drinking water to survive this raining season :D

bagette et beurre french know it for a long time

are we cousin with australians ?;)

regards

richard