Pm Concerned Over Flooding In Bangkok'S Don Mueang, Laksi

Lite Beer

Well. The Shinwatra family donated a total of 5 million baht on the TV the other day.. It was a corporate chq handing over ceremony and the son and 2 daughters gave the thing to Yingluck...

So that might be why there are some leaflets etc floating around.

Now before the RED supporters say how brilliant...........

Tan of Oishi fame gave 100 million. And has donated a further 100million to several different Thai charities (Thai red x etc)

What a really sad post........

I'm sure every baht donated is valued by the people it helps....

Please don't let this type of stupid oneupmanship stop you giving any amount you can afford.......I'm sure your donations large or small will be of value and much appreciated

Well. The Shinwatra family donated a total of 5 million baht on the TV the other day.. It was a corporate chq handing over ceremony and the son and 2 daughters gave the thing to Yingluck...

Tan of Oishi fame gave 100 million. And has donated a further 100million to several different Thai charities (Thai red x etc)

Please don't let this type of stupid oneupmanship stop you giving any amount you can afford.......I'm sure your donations large or small will be of value and much appreciated

Maybe Thaksin should have spent more money on supplies for flood victims rather than marketing signs with his face on it.

Just an observation, when has tap water ever been safe in Bangkok?

The prime minister assured that tap water is still safe and the government has a plan to handle the situation if there is any problem about tap water supply. The water in Klong Prapa is used to produce tap water.

Why exactly is it a sad post?

It has information relating to the discussion. It's not one up man ship it's facts..

Don't forget it's not me putting the labels on the boxes saying it came from Thaksin.

She looks like hell. She is actually starting to actually resemble the distinguished Takki Shinegra

What is it with you people? Thailand is facing its worst flooding 70 years and former PM Thaksin is the first thing on your mind? You all sound like little children. Is it impossible for you to put your Thaksin obsession aside just for the time being until this crisis is over? I know the answer to that, just asking for the record.

What is it with you? It is clearly understood that the flooding is due to adverse weather systems. The moaning and bitching is about the totally inadequate response to a foreseeable situation, motormouth politicians spewing out sitreps that contradict each other, and the Government seemingly running around like headless chickens. And who presides over this tragedy? Little Miss Follower of Fashion. And who got her the job? And who now pulls her strings?

The prime minister assured that tap water is still safe and the government has a plan to handle the situation if there is any problem about tap water supply. The water in Klong Prapa is used to produce tap water.

Do you shower and brush your teeth with bottled water then? Only cook with bottled water? Wash your dishes and clothes with bottled water?

Edited by bangkockney

Do you shower and brush your teeth with bottled water then? Only cook with bottled water? Wash your dishes and clothes with bottled water?

Sorry about the delay, been searching for posts on Don Mueang. Shower Ok, Brush teeth OK but spit out the water, Cook/boil OK, nothing else.