Suan Dusit Poll: Political Conflict Makes Flood Operation Difficult

Lite Beer

---->

Anyway even though it seems not the most appropriate thing to do, what else is there for the opposition leader to do at these times when PM Yingluck, FROC and various ministers have everything under control and even the Bangkok governor is told not to mind his own business (which is save Bangkok from flooding).

really? you're actually trying to defend this if it's true...

Defend what exactly.. The opposition leader leaves the country for 2 days. flies out on the 20th comes back on the 23rd allegedly.

Wow some holiday.. We do not know where he went or why.

defend the allegation.... 'if true'... like i clearly stated

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

---->

Anyway even though it seems not the most appropriate thing to do, what else is there for the opposition leader to do at these times when PM Yingluck, FROC and various ministers have everything under control and even the Bangkok governor is told not to mind his own business (which is save Bangkok from flooding).

Defend what exactly.. The opposition leader leaves the country for 2 days. flies out on the 20th comes back on the 23rd allegedly.

That's the problem isn't Oh wise one. How to prove that the Opposition leader went on 'holiday' rather than a business meeting etc. I have found NOTHING other than that frivolous Abhisit hate site to suggest that it's true. But as they say "we shall see"

---->

As I told others, please do pay attention:

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4790772

how is that an answer to what i said???

please do pay attention

I pointed out that indeed k. Abhisit seems to have been on a short holiday. So, that part is true. I wasn't aware of anything needing to be defended.

Now please excuse me, I've fenced around against some mighty opponents here all day. I'm on Thai timezone and not in the mood to tackle fiends even if they are of the nuro kind. You can have the stage to yourself, good night <_<

Edited by rubl

That's the problem isn't Oh wise one. How to prove that the Opposition leader went on 'holiday' rather than a business meeting etc. I have found NOTHING other than that frivolous Abhisit hate site to suggest that it's true. But as they say "we shall see"

wise one, thanks.

rubl said in response to an allegation that abhisit went on holiday :

"even though it seems not the most appropriate thing to do, what else is there for the opposition leader to do at these times when PM Yingluck, FROC...." etc etc

that looks like defending it to me...

As I told others, please do pay attention:

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4790772

how is that an answer to what i said???

please do pay attention

I pointed out that indeed k. Abhisit seems to have been on a short holiday. So, that part is true. I wasn't aware of anything needing to be defended.

Now please excuse me, I've fenced around against some mighty opponents here all day. I'm on Thai timezone and not in the mood to tackle fiends even if they are of the nuro kind. You can have the stage to yourself, good night <_<

ok then, good response dude

so you don't think there is anything that needs to be defended about it.... we can end discussion there.

At a time of disaster the rule of thumb for politicians is be seen every day showing concern, making suggestions and feeling the pain of the people. Holidaying, leaving the country, laying low are not generally advisable. This may though be linked to the army and government being in an improving relationship and working together in a more coordinated fashion in recent days with the army publically rejecting the Democrats calls for an SOE.

At a time of disaster the rule of thumb for politicians is be seen every day showing concern, making suggestions and feeling the pain of the people. Holidaying, leaving the country, laying low are not generally advisable. This may though be linked to the army and government being in an improving relationship and working together in a more coordinated fashion in recent days with the army publically rejecting the Democrats calls for an SOE.

'Laying low is generally not advisable' is probably a reference to k. Abhisit going to the Maldives. He should have gone mountaineering instead I guess.

'this may though be linked' and "army rejecting the Dem's" ?

No wonder people think all this political BS makes flood control difficult <_<

Edited by rubl

Our saviors, P.T.!! dry.gif

post-6428-0-87620100-1319525612_thumb.jp

What is it that is circled?

It's the government logo. Everything was packaged with a P.T. logo on the outside. The Thai writing states that while this is actually from the government, P.T. keeps trying to pretend it is from them.

post-6428-0-39354500-1319526320_thumb.jp

The distribution center at Don Mueang. The sign on the water say's it's reserved for a certain P.T. politician, though this was donated by the public.

Some still don't feel any of this is a big deal, and that P.T. has every right to misrepresent everything for political gain during a national crisis. I have yet to see anything with a Democrat label or any other party, only P.T.

Where is Chalerm?