Thai Visas

Hi everyone,

i am about to travel to Thailand one a one way ticket to undertake a tefol course (teaching english to foreign students). Could i please have feedback and some advice because i plan on staying on in Thailand to teach english. Ideally i would like to travel around Thailand for 1 month before undertaking the tefol course, so what do i need to do about getting a 60 or 90 day visa? is it a problem when traveling on a one way ticket?

You don't say what passport you are traveling on. Assume you have a degree and will be adding the tefol to your resume here and then looking for a job teaching. After finding job you would then obtain paperwork to get a business visa and work permit.

Travel on a one way ticket requires that you have a visa in your passport prior to start of travel (or many airlines will refuse you boarding). The requirement for a tourist visa could require a round trip ticket but that does not seem to be the case at most consulates. So first thing is for you to obtain a visa (and if they are willing to issue a business type so much the better).