There Go The Options

Air Asia fly from Suvarn-Surat Thani, 1200 baht.

Thank you - light at the end of the tunnel :)

(I missed that one)

Well, they do at the moment.

Don Muang was expected to remain open, but those hopes disappeared when the flood water arrived. All the 'chatter' I have read says that Swampy will also stay open, but I am not 100% convinced. As I have a flight out of there early next month I will be following the news closely.:(

Check post # 9 & # 11 Here.

didnt they quote before Don Muang wouldnt flood, as well as the city? , i wouldnt be at all surprised if swampy did start to flood ....

If you look at the news section, you can see how many departments are issuing conflicting information.

didnt they quote before Don Muang wouldnt flood, as well as the city? , i wouldnt be at all surprised if swampy did start to flood ....

If you look at the news section, you can see how many departments are issuing conflicting information.

which one to beleive ? , it should be a central burea realising all the info so it stays acurate

got an email from bangkok airways saying they have changed their telphone number fromm 1771 to something else due to flood situation they have moved office.

can't the heat all the water up turn it in to steam and send it to the sky???

You are right. And the 'gaining political brownie points' out of the crisis makes it worse. (One story mentions that red shirt volunteers are helped to get the flood aid out quickly, but other volunteers are hindered?)

If it wasn't so sad it would be laughable.

You are right. And the 'gaining political brownie points' out of the crisis makes it worse. (One story mentions that red shirt volunteers are helped to get the flood aid out quickly, but other volunteers are hindered?)

If it wasn't so sad it would be laughable.

And it was a PTP MP that complained that the PTP-UDD MP's ruled it all.

got an email from bangkok airways saying they have changed their telphone number fromm 1771 to something else due to flood situation they have moved office.

can't the heat all the water up turn it in to steam and send it to the sky???

Big yellow balls is banned according to news reports.