Thai Defence Minister Affirms Strong Thai-Us Ties

Lite Beer

Ok, you got me there. Reading between the lines is one skill you have that I obviously don't have. But you still didn't expain your reasoning. Another(later) member thinks the exact opposite of you, so your skills may be somewhat limited to yourself.

You know, I was once banned from ThaiVisa for calling someone a prick. Kinda feel that wy now

You want me to teach you how to read too? You're simply not worth the time and effort. Go buy a clue and come back again when you're ready to talk with the grown ups.

I can't believe the science minister missed the opportunity to have the aircraft carriers spinning their propellors in the river.

The flood crisis would be over!

Did that silly thousand boat thing ever happen BTW?

I can, No it wouldn't, A definite maybe.

Ok, you got me there. Reading between the lines is one skill you have that I obviously don't have. But you still didn't expain your reasoning. Another(later) member thinks the exact opposite of you, so your skills may be somewhat limited to yourself.

You know, I was once banned from ThaiVisa for calling someone a prick. Kinda feel that wy now

You want me to teach you how to read too? You're simply not worth the time and effort. Go buy a clue and come back again when you're ready to talk with the grown ups.

OK, I believe you. I'm not worth your time and effort. But you still cannot explain your reasoning. Maybe you are a prick

Boys and Girls lets take it easy with the name calling and stay on topic.

IF you read between the lines you will see Thai bigwigs always backpedaling to save face.

Saving lives to them is not important. Saving face is!

Edited by IAMSOBAD

"The USS George Washington aircraft carrier and other ships were deployed to the area on October 16 for potential disaster relief work as Thailand faced massive flooding from monsoon rains, said Navy spokesman Lieutenant Commander John Perkins.

But the US military never received a formal request from the Thai government and the three-ship aircraft carrier group along with a fourth ship, the USS Kidd, were released and left the area on Friday, said Perkins, spokesman for the US Pacific Fleet based in Hawaii"

In his comments, the Defense Minister seems to have overlooked aircraft carrier task force 70 that the US dispatched to help Thailand.

Gen Yutthasak said the US dispatched one ship now at Laem Chabang in Chon Buri and two helicopters to help Thailand.

Edited by Buchholz