Bts - Mor Chit To Suvarnabuhmi

Y0gi

BTS yesterday eve and this morning normal-tomorrow noone can know. THIS is not your major worry-Mochit is threatened much more, nearby Chatuchak market is cleared and closed off. BTS does NOT serve Mochit-bus. Anyway all buses-even if still open, are major rerouted and will take much more time to reach BKK. Rumour has it, they will/may be diverted to SaiThai. why not simple tell from, where for a better or alternate advice?

BTS yesterday eve and this morning normal-tomorrow noone can know. THIS is not your major worry-Mochit is threatened much more, nearby Chatuchak market is cleared and closed off. BTS does NOT serve Mochit-bus. Anyway all buses-even if still open, are major rerouted and will take much more time to reach BKK. Rumour has it, they will/may be diverted to SaiThai. why not simple tell from, where for a better or alternate advice?

Thanks for the advice. My bus would normally arrive about 4am and I don't need to be at the airport till 1.30pm... hopefully 9 hours will give me enough time to hire a motorbike taxi or buy a canoe