EM (Effective Micro-Organism) Mudballs To Help Disinfect Contaminated Flood Waters

webfact

Please read the heading carefully.

EM (Effective Micro-Organism) Mudballs To Help Disinfect Contaminated Flood Waters royal project

Still want to criticise? Not afraid of 15 years in jail?

Rather you than me. Good luck, your IP have been logged.

Gee, hope no one's criticized the royal Thai government yet. :o

royal thai police, Army etc etc........

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The associate professor (the one who claimed the EM balls were effective) just emailed me back. I had requested a second time, as clearly as possible, for just one scientific paper to back up her claim. Her full response is below.

The basic gist because I'm too lazy to translate word for word: "I don't have any papers on it. Such and such people used it and the water didn't smell any more. Therefore EM balls work."

My opinion: In science, you need to have a control experiment, and all conditions need to be carefully monitored - neither of which she has. She didn't say which bacteria was affected, nor mentioned what the specific chemistry make-up of the EM balls were (or should be). And frankly, the subjective observation of smell is not a good scientific metric for clean water. This to me sounds like a subjective load of EM balls.

ขณะนี้มีผลการใช้ จุลินทรีย์อีเอ็มของมหาวิทยาลัยศรีนครินทรวิโรฒ บำบัดนำ้ท่วมหลายแห่ง ได้ผลดี เช่น ที่หมู่บ้านสวนเกษตร คลอง 5 ใช้อีเอ็มในพื้นที่ 40 ไร่ที่ถูกนำ้ท่วม ก่อนใส่อีเอ็ม นำ้เน่าเหม็นมาก วัดปริมาณออกซิเจนที่ละลายในนำ้ได้ 1 มิลลิกรัมต่อลิตร หลังจากใส่จุลินทรีย์ ภายใน 5 วัน ปรากฎผลว่า นำ้ใส กลิ่นเหม็นหมดไป วัดปริมาณออกซิเจนในนำ้ได้ 4 มิลลิกรัมต่อลิตร ซึ่งเป็นค่าที่เป็นมาตรฐานของนำ้ดี และชุมชนกำลังดำเนินการบำบัดในพื้นที่ใกล้เคียงต่อไป. นอกจากนี้ ผู้ประสบภัยที่มาขอรับจุลินทรีย์อีเอ็มของมหาวิทยาลัยก็รายง่นกลับมาว่าได้ผลดีมาก

และมาขอเพิ่มเติมอีกจำนวนมาก. แม้ว่าบางคนก็เหมือนคุณ ที่ไม่เชื่อ แต่เราให้ลองเอาไปใช้ดูด้วยตนเอง ของฟรีไม่ได้ขายเหมือนคนอื่น เราวิจัยแล้วนำมาใช้ประโยชน์ต่อสังคม ไม่มีผลประโยชน์ส่วนตนมาเกี่ยวข้อง

The associate professor (the one who claimed the EM balls were effective) just emailed me back. I had requested a second time, as clearly as possible, for just one scientific paper to back up her claim. Her full response is below.

The basic gist because I'm too lazy to translate word for word: "I don't have any papers on it. Such and such people used it and the water didn't smell any more. Therefore EM balls work."

My opinion: In science, you need to have a control experiment, and all conditions need to be carefully monitored - neither of which she has. She didn't say which bacteria was affected, nor mentioned what the specific chemistry make-up of the EM balls were (or should be). And frankly, the subjective observation of smell is not a good scientific metric for clean water. This to me sounds like a subjective load of EM balls.

ขณะนี้มีผลการใช้ จุลินทรีย์อีเอ็มของมหาวิทยาลัยศรีนครินทรวิโรฒ บำบัดนำ้ท่วมหลายแห่ง ได้ผลดี เช่น ที่หมู่บ้านสวนเกษตร คลอง 5 ใช้อีเอ็มในพื้นที่ 40 ไร่ที่ถูกนำ้ท่วม ก่อนใส่อีเอ็ม นำ้เน่าเหม็นมาก วัดปริมาณออกซิเจนที่ละลายในนำ้ได้ 1 มิลลิกรัมต่อลิตร หลังจากใส่จุลินทรีย์ ภายใน 5 วัน ปรากฎผลว่า นำ้ใส กลิ่นเหม็นหมดไป วัดปริมาณออกซิเจนในนำ้ได้ 4 มิลลิกรัมต่อลิตร ซึ่งเป็นค่าที่เป็นมาตรฐานของนำ้ดี และชุมชนกำลังดำเนินการบำบัดในพื้นที่ใกล้เคียงต่อไป. นอกจากนี้ ผู้ประสบภัยที่มาขอรับจุลินทรีย์อีเอ็มของมหาวิทยาลัยก็รายง่นกลับมาว่าได้ผลดีมาก

และมาขอเพิ่มเติมอีกจำนวนมาก. แม้ว่าบางคนก็เหมือนคุณ ที่ไม่เชื่อ แต่เราให้ลองเอาไปใช้ดูด้วยตนเอง ของฟรีไม่ได้ขายเหมือนคนอื่น เราวิจัยแล้วนำมาใช้ประโยชน์ต่อสังคม ไม่มีผลประโยชน์ส่วนตนมาเกี่ยวข้อง

THe website just looks like a snake-oil advertisement to me......hasn't this guy got loads of highly profitable yet unproven products for sale?