Take Condom Honey

garrfeild

I sometimes go off on my own to the city for a few days. My wife prefering to stay home, we live up country. With out fail she always says to me "don't forget, take condom"! I tell her I don't need condom.

She says its OK "honey I want you be happy"

lets face it a farang wife would not say that to you, quite the reverse she would want to know if you had been playing away from home, if she suspected anything.

has your wife/girlfriend said the same sort of thing when you go away for a few days? what's your view of it?

If you have ducks in the garden when you get home...be afraid...be very afraid...

Quack..quack...

You dont for one minute actually think she is giving you permission to go and play hide the sausage somewhere else do you.....:blink:

It's actually not that uncommon.

If you have ducks in the garden when you get home...be afraid...be very afraid...

Quack..quack...

You dont for one minute actually think she is giving you permission to go and play hide the sausage somewhere else do you.....:blink:

What isnt that uncommon ?....having ducks in the garden..:lol:

Obviously she doesn't give a sh*t about u and is happy just to take your money and wants you to use a condom so she doesn't get anything nasty before your cash runs out. While she spends time with her "Brother" when your in BKK. Could be wrong.....

Edited by negreanu

Quack..quack...

Agree.

They might not be overjoyed about it but as long as your financial support is secure you can get away with a lot of things.

Answer is both, yes and no.

If the missis is still youngish and desirable, expects an active, healthy sex life with her partner than I guess she would object to little hubby dunking his biscuit somewhere else.

But if she is passed her sell by date and the couple’s love life falls by the wayside, then it would be in her benefit to encourage hubby to seek his sexual pleasures elsewhere, taking the duty off her and keeping her man contented for the purposes of securing her future with hubby’s support in her old age.

If little wifey is still sexually active and desirable, then I would consider her motives for suggesting that it`s OK with her if hubby fancies a piece on the side as, suspect.

Now, would I lie to you?

Answer is both, yes and no.

If the missis is still youngish and desirable, expects an active, healthy sex life with her partner than I guess she would object to little hubby dunking his biscuit somewhere else.

But if she is passed her sell by date and the couple's love life falls by the wayside, then it would be in her benefit to encourage hubby to seek his sexual pleasures elsewhere, taking the duty off her and keeping her man contented for the purposes of securing her future with hubby's support in her old age.

If little wifey is still sexually active and desirable, then I would consider her motives for suggesting that it`s OK with her if hubby fancies a piece on the side as, suspect.

Now, would I lie to you?

Sounds good and logical but in reality it is nothing at all as easy as that is it? biggrin.gif

Obviously she doesn't give a sh*t about u and is happy just to take your money and wants you to use a condom so she doesn't get anything nasty before your cash runs out. While she spends time with her "Brother" when your in BKK. Could be wrong.....

Very wrong, couldn't be further from the truth.

Don't believe her for a minute if you treasure your family jewels. :rolleyes:

I agree - mine has made it quite clear that a sharp knife and my genitals would come into contact if she found me screwing around.

Let me tell you the story of my wedding day (Thai wedding in the village), when my lovely, calm, demure wife took a coconut apart with a machete in about 6 seconds flat. The look on her face convinced me that I would never need another condom in my future, and I don't.

Good luck, though!

:whistling:

I agree - mine has made it quite clear that a sharp knife and my genitals would come into contact if she found me screwing around.

Cardholder, you're a lucky man! My little treasure made it clear that the knife would be blunt.

Cardholder, you're a lucky man! My little treasure made it clear that the knife would be blunt.

In this instance "luck" is clearly a relative term !

some interesting comments. I don't for one minute believe she means what she is saying. More a vailed threat. :unsure:

I've seen what tricks my wife can do with a knife :blink: But obviuosly judging by the comments none of you have had the same said to you or you don't go off on you're own. Which was what I was really wondering about.

Running off for some action armed with a pack of condoms in the wallet is not so easy in Chiang Mai.

Gone are the days of the cheap lady houses, now it`s either having to drink and pay bar fines to a third party at a bar, or visit one of those soapy massage parlours which could cost you a truckload of cash.

For many of us stuck up here living on mediocre budgets and don`t like to drink that often in the prim and proper North, women are not even an option for us these days.

Let me tell you the story of my wedding day (Thai wedding in the village), when my lovely, calm, demure wife took a coconut apart with a machete in about 6 seconds flat. The look on her face convinced me that I would never need another condom in my future, and I don't.

Good luck, though!

:whistling:

:cheesy: