Hotel Where One Can Use The Swiming Pool Facilities

3stan

Hi, could anyone tell me where one can pay a daily fee for swiming pool access, even better if the place has (free) wi-fi access. Preferably aound ping river/nawarat bridge, but anywhere ok. 100 baht would be good. Dont need gym access. Thanks. , )

The Ratilanna has one of the most beautiful pools I've seen in Chiang Mai and it's never crowded. There's even a bar accessible from inside the pool. Nice people too. http://www.ratilannachiangmai.com/

I was a member at their gym and had guests join me one day. They were charged 100 THB for the use of the pool. Don't know what the daily fee without a gym member being present - perhaps it's the same. They also have a free discount card available which reduces gym membership and restaurant prices by 20%.

Lotus KSK . Nice pool on the roof and it's free.

Are you quite sure about that, trainman?

Last time I was there inquiring into gym and pool facilities, there was a daily charge (1 year ago exactly).

(Unless you're creeping up the back stair entrance, and have an "arrangement" with the check-in desk boys? :rolleyes: )

The Ratilanna has one of the most beautiful pools I've seen in Chiang Mai and it's never crowded. There's even a bar accessible from inside the pool. Nice people too. http://www.ratilannachiangmai.com/

I was a member at their gym and had guests join me one day. They were charged 100 THB for the use of the pool. Don't know what the daily fee without a gym member being present - perhaps it's the same. They also have a free discount card available which reduces gym membership and restaurant prices by 20%.

Where is that hotel.

Location please.

Where is that hotel.

Location please.

It's on the website that I provided the link to: 33 Chang Klan Road, Amphur Muang,

Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand.

Last time I was there inquiring into gym and pool facilities, there was a daily charge (1 year ago exactly).

(Unless you're creeping up the back stair entrance, and have an "arrangement" with the check-in desk boys? :rolleyes: )

There is a daily charge.

What was the price of your gym membership and did that include the pool?

I think that he means that one might get away with out paying, but most people would rather avoid the paranoia of wondering when they are going to get caught. :crying:

There is a daily charge.

Appears my advices were out of date. Sorry.

What was the price of your gym membership and did that include the pool?

8,000 THB for a year (with the discount). It included the pool with workout, shower, and pool towels included.

Stan:

There is a place called the Eco Resort about 1km East of the River and night Bazzaar. They have a great pool (and large) and for guests they have internet so maybe for the approx 100 baht/ for the pool a guest can use maybe you can ask for a username /password card they give people that stay at the place. Just ask the front desk they are nice and speak English well. The place used to be called the Imn Eco and changed the name to Eco Resort in the last year but I stayed twice for 2 weeks looking for an apartment and it was great in the past year and a half.

Loved the pool and the internet was good and you could use at the pool, See Link and pool: http://www.ecoresortchiangmai.com/

I suck at typing and posting, hope this helps.