Girls Paint Better

Delighted

'Signed-up for TV just to relate an awesome experience having several rooms in my home painted by a local gal named Katie. She gave a perfect quote, arrived (and completed) on time and guess what? She also cleaned up! I don't hesitate to recommend her service. You can reach her on 081 998 3831.

Is this straight up room painting or is it decoration or mosaic?

Ours was pretty straightforward - but she's associated with a company called NewLookIPD. You can probably check their website or just give her a ring - her English is quite good. Good luck!

Does she do the work herself or sub contract it to other people and turn up occasionally to check the work

I understand she is farang-trained (5 years in Chiang Mai) and knows well that in order to get it done right, she has to do it herself!

what kind of price per room?

the thais i used i had do it took about an hour or 2 to do my living room(4 and a half walls) and there isnt a single paint drop not in place.. they used no tools outside of cheap brushes and no plastic covers. and it cost 500 or 1000 i cant remember

what kind of price per room?

the thais i used i had do it took about an hour or 2 to do my living room(4 and a half walls) and there isnt a single paint drop not in place.. they used no tools outside of cheap brushes and no plastic covers. and it cost 500 or 1000 i cant remember

As not all rooms are the same, it would be difficult to price per room. Best bet is to get a quote then go from there. Glad to hear of another good experience here!

I have kept Katies phone number, its hard to get someone here who will quote and

do the job themselves, the usual way thinks operate here is someone quotes a job

then subcontracts it out at a much lower price, or employ cheap laborers and turns

up occasionally to check the work