Transfer Money To England

Hi Marc,

Ideally you need either a work permit, or otherwise copies of pay slips / proof of income.

S far as I know SCB internet banking does not have the facility to setup regular overseas transfers.

You'll have to go into an SCB branch every month to do a Swift / Telex transfer (I think that's what they're called). I do it quite regularly and it can take around an hour in the bank. However, the money usually appears in my UK account just a couple of hours later.

Cheers

Edited by naughtybadfurrimunki

Thanks ...by any chance do you know what the costs are ??

Marc :jap:

Think you have to show proof that the funds are going to support soome educational needs. I tried it and they said i had to show proof if this. They are very reluctant to do this as they want money coming in, not going out.

I have an SCB account and think it's a great bank, but I used Bangkok Bank for sending regular payments abroad. Open an BK account and stipulate internet banking, and then download, print and complete the two page application form for their International Funds Transfer Service via Bualuang iBanking. You can make as many online transfers as you want for one year up to an agreed percentage of your salary.