Dividing A Chanote

harrry

Harrry, we were involved in this process a few years back.

We divided 24 rai into 5 equal +-minus blocks.The land was titled to the MIL ,part of the deal for me to finance the clearing of a debt on the land was that it was immediately sub-divided instead of waiting for her death.

First off the Puy Yai Baan was notified and she arranged for the assistant Puy Yai,s to measure and peg the blocks.

These measurements then went to the Amphur Office and within 3 weeks the official surveyers came and surveyed the blocks as pegged and placed the proper concrete survey pegs in place.

The new Chanote titles took about 3 months to be ready.

From memory it only cost about 3k per block in fees etc.

Harrry, we were involved in this process a few years back.

We divided 24 rai into 5 equal +-minus blocks.The land was titled to the MIL ,part of the deal for me to finance the clearing of a debt on the land was that it was immediately sub-divided instead of waiting for her death.

First off the Puy Yai Baan was notified and she arranged for the assistant Puy Yai,s to measure and peg the blocks.

These measurements then went to the Amphur Office and within 3 weeks the official surveyers came and surveyed the blocks as pegged and placed the proper concrete survey pegs in place.

The new Chanote titles took about 3 months to be ready.

From memory it only cost about 3k per block in fees etc.

Thanks for that....I was expecting an answer in 3 days not 20 min. An efficient lot aren't we.