Need Names Of Reliable Real-Estate Agents

haroldc

Can anyone recommend a real-estate agent? I'm looking to rent a 1-bedroom condo in Bangrak, Sathorn, Yannawa, Bangkorlaem area. I don't want a farang-oriented agent as I'm looking for low-to-middle end building in a Thai neighborhood. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I have had dealings with 3 agents in Bangkok, the best IMO - I used him 5 times as have family & friends, al 100% reports ! Amazing Properties, he is on the Thai-Visa ad pages also or here - www.amazingproperties.org - he s a young-ish Dutch guy named Gerwin. Worth a call IMO, very straight forward & no hidden fees etc

The best is to take car and drive around the area you wanna stay - if you like some place just pop in and ask Juristic Person - they have list of rooms for rent and will contact you directly to the owner.

And take a Thai friend with you if you can, you will often find a lot of signs in Thai script which are advertising apartments to let.

I like to think we are good, drop us an e-mail or give us a call to get a proper tailoured search.

Take a look at some one bedrooms we have - Villa Sathorn , Condo One , Ivy Sathorn , The Heritage .

We have a lot more and under 20,000 but you will need to drop us a e-mail or give us a call.

Three Property

http://www.three-homes.com/property/ivy-sathorn-chong-nonsi-bangkok.html

082-202-9139