Looking For A Portable Hot Tub

Michaelaway

I looked around a bit for something like this, but never saw one. Kanyong and Global House have ones with wood sides. Might be worthwhile to look at them???

Any idea of the prices (or want to start a joint venture), Craig?

Edited by Michaelaway

I looked around a bit for something like this, but never saw one. Kanyong and Global House have ones with wood sides. Might be worthwhile to look at them???

Any idea of the prices (or want to start a joint venture), Craig?

HA! A joint venture would probably be great! I'm sure there's a huge demand for this.

I think the lowest price I saw was 60K...and went to 100k for the top end model. Fully enclosed hot tubs...siding all around. That's one reason we looked at just a Jacuzzi tub for 30k and then build it in ourselves. But nothing has been done so far.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.golfoutle...C9-4E32BE1D4D8D

Found this website offering portable hot tubs @ US$850.00, including shipping to Thailand. Wonder what the import tax would be like...

B)

I had one and let me tell you it was bad it only worked for 4 days then had problems and the water never heated up. not to mention no massage at all it sucks.. I just got my new spa from a company called www.twodeespas.com and thay deliverd it and hooked it up it,s been 1 month now and it runs great and the massage if out of this world. prices are good to . it came with davey pumps and davey controls high end stuff. im living large on the farm now, the thais think it,s a big bathtub. haha

http://www.golfoutle...C9-4E32BE1D4D8D

Found this website offering portable hot tubs @ US$850.00, including shipping to Thailand. Wonder what the import tax would be like...

B)

I had one and let me tell you it was bad it only worked for 4 days then had problems and the water never heated up. not to mention no massage at all it sucks.. I just got my new spa from a company called www.twodeespas.com and thay deliverd it and hooked it up it,s been 1 month now and it runs great and the massage if out of this world. prices are good to . it came with davey pumps and davey controls high end stuff. im living large on the farm now, the thais think it,s a big bathtub. haha

Thanks a lot for the info. Can you give me an idea of their price range? Anything under 30,000 baht?