Classified Rant

I just want to blow off some steam.

about a year ago, I used ThaiVisa classifieds to post my attractive (shameless self promotion) condo for rent, 2 days after, the phone never stops calling, closed a good deal after a few days only.

This year, I try to post my condo, here and in Craiglist, and nothing.

First I mark it off to the situation, but later I recalled that last year the situation was not looking so good in this country either, so I go to see my post, perhaps I put the wrong pictures or misspelled some words.

I could not find my post, it was berried below so many posts from real estate agents.

They just rape the classifieds, loading 10-50 posts in a row, and burring my condo.

Can anyone recommend another classified site? perhaps PM it to me so it won't succumb to the condo spammers again?

Thanks\

a frustrated condo owner.

AND the location should be included in the ad title

But when you do a search, even by Provence, the other side of the country, there are still many Pattaya properties listed by agents spammed through out, and they are kept and often premium listings, in the wrong province by agents.

Thai Visa seems to let this go on as they are paying a fee. What it means essentially, is that the search function is now totally useless, in the real estate section.

At the end of the day, Thai Visa is a private business, for profit, it is up to the owners, so I remember that and it is up to the owners how they manage spammed irrelevant paid classifieds on their own private website that are listed in the wrong province by agents.

I have found some good deals in the past, I don't even bother looking now. It is mainly the real estate section that this has happened to in all fairness. Some of the other sections still have goodies. jap.gif

Edited by haveaniceday

Thanks for heads up. We are planning a software update to rectify this issue, please be patient as our web guys fix it.

Cheers

Thank you for the attention.

Perhaps try to make sure that it is not mandatory to disable the ad blocker while viewing the classifieds.

Looking forward to see an improvement...

What I would like to see is a splitting up of the Classified forum and the ability to ignore most of the posts certainly those dealing with houses and land.

I suspect that in a 20 page forum such as today perhaps 25% or more are houses and apartments for rent and I and many others have to plough through all the pages to find something of use to us.