Retirement 90-Day Report

ianf

Does anyone know the latest state of play for a 90-day retirement visa report her in lovely old Chiang Mai?

I need to go this week. Do I need more than:::::

1. Passport

2. 2 photocopies

3. 2 Photos

Thanks for your help.

your TM-card, which is the arrival card you got in the airplane and your latest reporting slip.

No passport photo is needed for reporting your address.

If you have some proof of your address, like contract or utility bill take it with yu in case they ask for it.

Copy photo page, last entry, TM card, oroginal visa and latest extension.

Even better, I did mine last week and just needed copies of photo page, last entry with TM card and latest extension (same as all previous reports I've done.) Just hand them over with your passport and your last report slip, and off you go in 5 minutes. A total waste of time in my opinion, but no great ordeal.

Even better, I did mine last week and just needed copies of photo page, last entry with TM card and latest extension (same as all previous reports I've done.) Just hand them over with your passport and your last report slip, and off you go in 5 minutes. A total waste of time in my opinion, but no great ordeal.

5 minutes plus how long wait before your number was called?

5 minutes plus how long wait before your number was called?

Nearly an hour this time! Wrong time of day I think, I usually turn up for this farce about 3.30ish and usually get out in about 15 minutes. As I said, a total waste of everyone's time.....and what on Earth do they do with the tons of needless paper they must take in each day?

I got the copies done (6 baht) and went into the office. It was mid afternoon and the ticket machine was off so I went to the 90-day window and asked the man how to get a ticket.

He motioned for me to give him my documents. He did his thing and handed them back to me. Less than one minute. Five, counting getting the copies made. They have improved a lot. Retirement visa renewal was less than one hour with no appointment.