Pastrami And Corned Beef In Pattaya...Wowww

Pongpat

I was at Delizza yesterday.

At the moment they're open noon to 5pm, but this Wednesday (1st August) is their last day at Casa Jomtien before they move over to Chaiyapruek 2 on the dark side

I think we got the message. Thanks.

Maybe they can offer delivery service to other areas from the DS?

Are they opening a brand new shop on Chaiyapruek 2 ?

It seems to conveniently coincide with this announcement from WWM Co, who are on Chaiyapruek 2.......

Professional American Smoker Coming on board soon, we will be providing more products including:

Corned Beef

Corned Brisket

Pastrami

Canadian Smoked Beef

Smoked Brisket

Roasted and Smoked Turkey

All produced from our new professional smoker being installed NOW !!!

Product available early August

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a google search on the name and the reviews were OK but lots of comments about it being overpriced, is it?

Not over priced for what you get.... If almost 3 inches of corn beef, homemade rye bread, pickle and side is expensive, I suggest you compare to the price in your home town...

At the moment they're open noon to 5pm, but this Wednesday (1st August) is their last day at Casa Jomtien before they move over to Chaiyapruek 2 on the dark side

It seems to conveniently coincide with this announcement from WWM Co, who are on Chaiyapruek 2.......

Professional American Smoker Coming on board soon, we will be providing more products including:

Corned Beef

Corned Brisket

Pastrami

Canadian Smoked Beef

Smoked Brisket

Seems i figured it right then!! This is convenient, they have a fine shop already at WWMCo. Easy access and easy to park!!

I just left there an hour ago. He is actually closed but opened for the 3 of us and put together sandwiches. He is moving tomorrow (Wednesday) to the dark side. His son Shaun will be a manager at WWM Meats and they will be doing a butcher shop as a part of WWM meats. Eventually they are wanting to open a small deli for sandwiches etc. I am not real sure when they will be fully open but he did take our email addresses and will keep us posted. If I hear more will keep the thread posted.

Wait.. now I'm totally confused. What is WWM meats and where are they?

I just ordered from these guys http://mjsmokehouse.com/ as they only deliver but 300thb for 500g or fresh smoked pastrami is a great deal if the quality is there.

So now we have 3 deli meat options on the dark side? Please do tell where WWM is and how can I find them/get in contact. I loved BBQ Beef Brisket and if they are offering this then I'm there. If I'm reading this correcty they are on Chaiyapruek 2? Are they before the RR tracks coming from the sukumvit? Which side of the road? Any idea on the hours?

It's just like Thailand that once a good idea hits then everyone jumps on it. I'm just happy this time it's something I enjoy and hope that they all have good quality and competitive pricing.

Looking fwd to more information.

I just ordered from these guys http://mjsmokehouse.com/ as they only deliver but 300thb for 500g or fresh smoked pastrami is a great deal if the quality is there.

So now we have 3 deli meat options on the dark side? Please do tell where WWM is and how can I find them/get in contact. I loved BBQ Beef Brisket and if they are offering this then I'm there. If I'm reading this correcty they are on Chaiyapruek 2? Are they before the RR tracks coming from the sukumvit? Which side of the road? Any idea on the hours?

It's just like Thailand that once a good idea hits then everyone jumps on it. I'm just happy this time it's something I enjoy and hope that they all have good quality and competitive pricing.

http://www.wwmco.asia/ is on Chaiyapruek2 about 200M up from Sukhumvit on the right, been there for a few years now, fine walk in shop with a huge range of very good butchery products. Now it seems that the owners of Delizzia, or at least one of them, is going to work there taking his meat smoking experience with them, apparently due to kick off around today.

• Like 1

http://www.wwmco.asia/ is on Chaiyapruek2 about 200M up from Sukhumvit on the right, been there for a few years now, fine walk in shop with a huge range of very good butchery products. Now it seems that the owners of Delizzia, or at least one of them, is going to work there taking his meat smoking experience with them, apparently due to kick off around today.

Let me make sure I have this correct. Dellizzia is opening a new location on Chaiyapruek2 just up the road where one of the Dellizzia owners/workers will be working at a competitor?

Let me make sure I have this correct. Dellizzia is opening a new location on Chaiyapruek2 just up the road where one of the Dellizzia owners/workers will be working at a competitor?

Don,t think Delizzia is opening a NEW location, they are just taking over running of the shop at WWM, as i know Eric the former Master Butcher has left.

Don,t think Delizzia is opening a NEW location, they are just taking over running of the shop at WWM, as i know Eric the former Master Butcher has left.

Ohh so Delizzia is taking over that location and will be selling all the current stock as seen on the website as well as making sandwiches? I was told by John at Delizzia that they would be doing deliveries from the new location. I had no idea they were taking over a butcher.

Corned Beef

Corned Brisket

Pastrami

Canadian Smoked Beef

Smoked Brisket

I guess what confuses me is the use of the word "smoker" 2 times in the above statement. I take it to mean a device to "smoke" meats. Are they talking about a person that will be operating the device? They say "All produced from our new professional smoker being installed NOW !!!" which leads me to believe it's a smoker used to smoke meat. But they also say "Professional American Smoker Coming on board soon" which sounds like they are talking about a person. So perhaps they are installing a new smoker and one of the guys from Delizzia will be operating it?

In any case, I'm excited to have more smoked meats on offer on the DS.

Ohh so Delizzia is taking over that location and will be selling all the current stock as seen on the website as well as making sandwiches? I was told by John at Delizzia that they would be doing deliveries from the new location. I had no idea they were taking over a butcher.

WWM already do deliveries, and their Facebook page says they have installed a new smoker and that a professional American smoker is coming on board starting early August doing pastrami etc. etc. . Makes sense that a small outfit like Delizzia would join a big one like WWM, their experience adds to an already large product base and it gives them a shop to work out of? Dont know the exact set up but now being the first of August i am sure all will become clear very soon.

• Like 1

I posted on another thread that I was at delizza yesterday and talked with John. His son Sean is going to be a manager at WWM and John is going to open the sandwich part in front. Not sure of all the details but John took our emails and is supposed to keep us up to date. I will post here when know more.

• Like 1