Invitation: Thaivisa Christmas Party & Pissup

george

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we al got stickers that we wrote our name on. Or as some did. Other peoples. :o

Stickers will be provided for members. Ask at the entrance if you want one! (thanks to Penzman!)

aw, really? about ask stickers from the entrance, how will they know who am I? if i said MistaDorn, will he know? :D or i said invited from thaivisa.com? and I'm not going alone anyway, i know no one there. I'll get my friend to join too. At least I could practice my English conversation with someone there :D:D . Hope to see you all there, but i don't start to talk with people at first, hope people will walk n talk with me. heh. :D:D

Last time we al got stickers that we wrote our name on. Or as some did. Other peoples. :o

Stickers will be provided for members. Ask at the entrance if you want one! (thanks to Penzman!)

aw, really? about ask stickers from the entrance, how will they know who am I? if i said MistaDorn, will he know? :D or i said invited from thaivisa.com? and I'm not going alone anyway, i know no one there. I'll get my friend to join too. At least I could practice my English conversation with someone there :D:D . Hope to see you all there, but i don't start to talk with people at first, hope people will walk n talk with me. heh. :D:D

We trust you, MistaDorn!

Or if we don't, we ask you to identify yourself on the forum PDA we have connected to the forum database... :D

Ah yeah, i can print out my avatar. cause that pic i took it from Racha Noi Island 3:47 hours from Phuket. I'll bring my digicam Exilim z55 5 mega pixel with Anyway, in the party. what's in there? i never been to any party "kind of this" Remember my oldddd post? i don't drink i don't smoke. But i'm going to the party for fun only. just prepare me hmmm water :D . hehe, Coke would be fine and Chocolate :D:D I love chocolate. should have it hehe. I"m going with my old workplace friend "Kate" anyway, she can drink. so i'll pass those drinks to her. I'm a little excited. never been to pub or bar. Clean boy wanna rock there :o. from this party hope i've got some farang FRIENDS.

About me indatabase? I'll give u. i'm asian skin but not thai's look.

Name: De-Y-Dorn or thai name Wachirawin Arrummy Rojvithee

Born place: Rome, Italy "Vatican" "Septembre 8, 1979"

Nationality: Thai.

Spoken Language: fluent Indonesian, Thai, little French, little Italian, fluent Malaysian, Fluent Thai and little English <-- this might help you to pass the door?

Tall round 170" <---- hope i'm tall enough

Hair: dark curly hair

skin type : Tan - white :D <--- i don't like my skin

body type: thin :D <--- I'll be the smallest boy in the party.

Blood Group: O Negative

Eyes: Brown <--- can say my eyes not a normal type of eyes. when u look to my eyes. I can read what they were thinkin' "true n scary" i don't know why.:D

hope your not going to ask me all these question. gonna have a long queue waitin'. what you will mention about me is I always smile. remember, i always smile :D:D oh yeah. I'm going to Hong Kong this monday not sure when i'm coming back, but for sure not that long. but If i go to the party, will be there around 7:00pm after work. will wearin' office work Blue shirt black trouser. k, that will help u lot. hehe. oh gotta go now. bye

Dorn

aw, really?  about ask stickers from the entrance, how will they know who am I?

print your avatar on sticker and glue it on your forhead, i will do the same :o:D:D

Bambi - If you wore your old avatar I would cancel my previous plans just to attend and see you in the flesh - I could imagine every male member queing up to tickle your tummy as you purr contently.

Sorry, I wish I could make this one, staying here for Christmas in New York City....

With so many people busy with holiday plans, I wonder if there will be a large turnout..... :o

But I'll definitely try to make it to the next Pissup party- especially if it is going to be sometime next summer when I'm In Country..... :D

Sorry, I wish I could make this one, staying here for Christmas in New York City....

With so many people busy with holiday plans, I wonder if  there will be a large turnout..... :o

But I'll definitely try to make it to the next Pissup party- especially if it is going to be sometime next summer when I'm In Country..... :D

Too bad ya can't make it. Less 1 QC on the team. Happy holidays and see you when you get in country.

I'll have a few drinks for you. Full report too. :D

:D

Im kinda new on this forum, and dont know anyone there (plus doesnt help much that Im somewhat shy.... :D ) but despite all that still quite interested to attend...... :o

so maybe I will see you all there?? :D

You are invited to the first Official Thaivisa Christmas Party!

Friday December 23, 2005 at 17:00 until late...

FREE CHRISTMAS BUFFET AND FREE SHOOTERS

FOR THAIVISA MEMBERS AT THE CLUB LOUNGE.

Click here for more info:

http://party.thaivisa.com

Map to the party:

http://media.thaivisa.com/sinmap.jpg

All hotels in Bangkok fully booked? Try here:

http://hotel.thaivisa.com

Sounds great........be there