Is Marmite Sold Out In Bkk?

badmedicine

Tried two Villas near Chong Nonsi, Foodland (patpong) and Siam Paragon, no luck.

Also looking for Coleman's English mustard - not the powder in a tin which is widely available - in a jar or tube.

And one long long shot - has anyone ever seen 'Sosmix/Protoveg' anywhere in BKK?

TIA!!

Edited by badmedicine

Unfortunately no marmite at Paragaon.

They do have a big display of 'Vegemite' — an ostensibly similar product but which, to quote my friend from above, is "mankey and would not eat that crap" laugh.gif

Any other sightings?

Edited by badmedicine

Cheers, would appreciate any feedback...am getting serious withdrawal systems.sad.gif

BTW...Bunter's (mentioned above) did tell me they have the tinniest jars in - 125gm at 85 baht, but that'd last me about two minutes...if the worst comes to the worst though I'll have to order a dozen of those and pay the delivery charge (they've also got tiny jars of Coleman's English mustard, 100gm at 145 baht. They quoted me a delivery charge to Sathorn of 175baht).

Do a google search 'bunters food supplies bangkok' to find their website if this is for you. At the moment, I'm trying to hold out for somewhere with a decent sized jar (if I can... blink.gif ).

Edited by badmedicine