Recommendation For A Golf Course In Bangkok

bluemen

Good afternoon all

I have moved to bangkok and I'm looking at joining a golf club. I live in Udom Suk and have a handicap of 14. My son is 3 years old and I would like a club that has a good junior academy so he can start to learn the mors frustrating sport in the world!

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks

Thai Country Club is rated #3 in SE Asia...

Its run by the Peninsula Group... by far the most beautiful in terms of course, maintenance, and facilities...

Membership is approx THB1.5Mil last I checked...

Thanks, but I was looking for an annual membership, not a 10 year commitment. Anything else you can suggest?

There aren't many clubs here offering annual memberships. However, The Vintage have annual memberships for 50,000 baht. The Vintage is located in the eastern part of Samut Prakan, I can get there from mid-Sukhumvit in about 50 min. I'm unsure about their instruction facilities though.

Both Green Valley and Vintage offer yearly memberships. Price is around 50k at both. The other choice, though a bit far from your location, would be Bangkok Golf Club. Not sure when it will re-open as I understand it got hit pretty hard from the floods.

TH