Singaporean Boss Murders Wife's Lover In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope she didn't use the same name with her other boyfriends and husbands?

A good earn to a 25 year old!

Sad, one man dead one man jilted.

Some men really do need more education on life, plus how to cope with emotions. Even with Thai women, if they look to good to be true, well think again; and not with your little head.

I wonder how this man from Singapore developed his relationship? So if the unit is in her name and he is on a murder charge, I would imagine it might becoming on the market? Might be a cheap unit as Thai's don't like to buy something that had a dead person in it. What's the address? :o:thumbsup:

This made the Thai press a few days ago -- apparently the woman called him in Singapore late at night and told him it was all over, whereupon he flew to Bangkok and committed the crime, stabbing the guy 17 times -- fairly impressive long-term rage.

Well he may have flown back to try and talk her out of leaving him,

got to the apartment, heard noises agonized, hemmed hawed,

and got more upset, finally decided to confront her.

Then the shouting, and bike racer gets in his face.

No saying who HAD the knife, or if it was in apartment kitchen.

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

Too much for a SingP salary man to deal with, so he may have grabbed

a kitchen knife in self defense, suddenly realizing he's in over his head.

In any case they are soon in a knock down drag out fight, a knife is produced

and rage carries on past simply surviving/winning.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

In any case wifey's got blood on her hands, lives ruined and ended

because she wants her cake and to eat the pastry delivery boy too.

I feel bad for the Singapore guy, he may have snapped,

but she put it all in motion.

Are you available to do my taxes? Your fertile imagination could be put to good use!

The Singaporean allegedly fled the crime scene in a BMW 325i that he had bought for his wife. He had previously also bought her luxury gifts and is believed to have given her an allowance of 70,000 baht ($2,900) every month, The New Paper reported.

Link

Married her, bought her a 325i and passed her 70k baht per month, plus luxury gifts and she's b*nging another guy. Of course murder is wrong, but he should have iced the chick. Call this a crime of passion, the escapee serves 30 days and is set free.

question is was the man involved all alone? was he a long term boy friend laughing about the money they were squeasing out of this poor singapore lad.

i have to say if people play with fire and so on.....

the woman is just as much to blame though have to put myself in the singapore mans position.

he waited outside ear wigging on them for 30 minutes till his anger broke.

now if i was the man in bed then i would be the one to front him.

even if his attension was to stab the women maybe during the fight it was just first come at him first served.

on the other hand if this man was just some poor bloke who did not know she was married and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time then it is a very uinfortunate thing and the woman should face charges though i doubt there is a charge for cheating and aggravting murder.

there again how many of these stories are there out there.

i hope it sends a message out to these thai women who have a forang sponser and a thai boy friend alwys been by her side.

if u cannot be good be carefull.!!

Probably quite true. How many foreigners are abroad who have set up thier thai wives or intended wives in a home and are sending monthly payments thinking they are faithfully establishing the home enviroment pending hubby moving across. When all along she and the thai boyfriend are living comfortably on his hard work. You hear a number of stories like this (apart from the murder) happening in Thailand.

The Singaporean allegedly fled the crime scene in a BMW 325i that he had bought for his wife. He had previously also bought her luxury gifts and is believed to have given her an allowance of 70,000 baht ($2,900) every month, The New Paper reported.

Link

Married her, bought her a 325i and passed her 70k baht per month, plus luxury gifts and she's b*nging another guy. Of course murder is wrong, but he should have iced the chick. Call this a crime of passion, the escapee serves 30 days and is set free.

How can you come to such a conclusion from the scant evidence posted here? You know very little about this case and you recommend murder.

Catholic priests take vows of celibacy in front of their 'All-seeing, All-knowing God', yet they stray from time to time. It's human nature.

Thankfully, people such as yourself are limited in their actions to posting dribble on internet forums or writing to the Letters to the Editor section of the local newspaper.

Spare me your moral indignation on this topic. This is Thailand and when you play with another man's woman, doubly so if you know the guy or employed by the guy and know that the guy is forking over a fair bit of cash to keep her in somewhat luxury, you accept the slings or arrows, in this case a knife which may come your way. Take a bite of some forbidden fruit and eventually you will choke on a piece that is too big to handle. Other posts on this topic indicate that the deceased was the chauffeur so he knew exactly what he was getting into. And I will restate what I said before... Murder is wrong, but he should have iced the chick. Give him 30 days in the jug and send him back to Singapore.

One life ended tragically, one life now destroyed. As for the third one - Thai wife - hell, 3-6 months she'll be right back in the game again as if nothing happened. But the condo, BMW & 70k a month? Boy did she ever blow it out her.....

I think she still has the condo and BMW as he purchased those for her. She has lost her 70 K a month but I am sure she can quickly find another source for that. Don't actually think she will be living on street anytime soon.

Why do guys like this always flip out and stab the other man? It's not the boyfriend on the side they should be stabbing. If a pert woman is laid out for him most rational men will just do what the good lord intended for men and women to do when alone in a quiet room.

Maybe he intended to stab the woman but the guy defended her and got stabbed instead. You are assuming too much without actually knowing what happened. And what does 'guys like this' mean? What sort of guy is he? I wonder how you even know from this very brief report.

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

surely the women are at fault in these situations and not the guy.:blink:

Totally agree!

If anyone is stupid enough to send money to a Thai girl they get what they deserve. From my experiences, the non-bar girls are no different from the actual bar girls.

I'm fast coming to the same conclusion TBird

Depends on the girl.This was his wife. If you wouldn't send your wife money then you shouldn't marry her in the first place. It's odd that there are so many farangs that come to Thailand to chase Thai women but have no respect for them and no trust. There are many decent women in Thailand, but most of the old and fat farangs don't know where to find them because their social lives revolve around hanging around bargirls. Why shouldn't a bargirl have a young boyfriend on the side. Do you think she enjoys having sex with fat farangs? No. It's a job and she's entitled to have sex with younger and better looking men.

Edited by w11guy

Link

+1

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

surely the women are at fault in these situations and not the guy.:blink:

I agree. She holds the treasure between her legs. Even if she told the guy she was married, it's completely up to her if she opens up the treasure box. It's her choice.

There goes her cash cow!

Yes another tragedy and yes a crime of passion. She loses big time as you correctly point out. And how many others in the past just like her have forfeited wealth for poverty. And the husband too has destroyed his life. Escape to where? Singapore? The capital in Asia of corporal punishment although the authorities there would probably extradite him back to Thailand. The furry chequebook has done it again.

An inflammatory profane post has been removed. Another post has been removed as it contained a link to another forum:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

There goes her cash cow!

...and the stupid cow gets all what he got in Thailand, bankaccounts etc.....

me will never understand how stupid these cows are sometimes, but good to learn its not ONLY farang these "ladies" rip off :jap:

under Singaporean law he walk free I guess :rolleyes: I married in S`pore and if I am cheating my wife gets 91% of everything....

If anyone is stupid enough to send money to a Thai girl they get what they deserve. From my experiences, the non-bar girls are no different from the actual bar girls.

I'm fast coming to the same conclusion TBird

Depends on the girl.This was his wife. If you wouldn't send your wife money then you shouldn't marry her in the first place. It's odd that there are so many farangs that come to Thailand to chase Thai women but have no respect for them and no trust. There are many decent women in Thailand, but most of the old and fat farangs don't know where to find them because their social lives revolve around hanging around bargirls. Why shouldn't a bargirl have a young boyfriend on the side. Do you think she enjoys having sex with fat farangs? No. It's a job and she's entitled to have sex with younger and better looking men.

If you go back and read the link, this guy was neither old (36 I think) nor fat, but was described as slender and white skinned. So your "foreign paint brush" doesn't work on this one. And there's nothing in any of the articles that state, or even suggest, she was a bar girl. Try sticking to the actual facts.

Link

How can you come to such a conclusion from the scant evidence posted here? You know very little about this case and you recommend murder.

Catholic priests take vows of celibacy in front of their 'All-seeing, All-knowing God', yet they stray from time to time. It's human nature.

Thankfully, people such as yourself are limited in their actions to posting dribble on internet forums or writing to the Letters to the Editor section of the local newspaper.

The poster did not recommend murder! He said iced the chick - dumped her.

Edit: well maybe he did... the anger was indeed misplaced but murder is not an option either way.

Edited by elektrified

There are so many available women, why go for one that's got a husband??? The guy probably thought he could cheat the woman out of her car and some money. Old saying - Never touch another man's food, or his wife.

Especially not his beer, that is definately taboo :D

Would have to check the internet, or with my French friend, but years ago France had a law that stated if a husband, or wife, caught their spouse "in flagrant delecto" - roughly translates to "naked in bed" with a lover, the offended spouse could kill BOTH of them and not be charged with any crime. Personally I think that's a GREAT law myself. lol

I just can't see fighting or even worse killing someone over a woman. Why? Pick your toys up, stop the money, and see ya.

NO woman, not even my wife whom I dearly love, is worth me loosing my freedom over. Because if she cared in the first place, she wouldn't have done it.

As a friend told me one time after I devorced my first wife, when I had financial problems because I had to give her everything, "Ralph, it's only money. You'll make more." You don't want me? BYE!

Edited by ralphlsasser

So the next time your Thai wife or girlfriend is shaken down on arrival at Changi by immigration, maybe the above will provide some insight regarding their perception of Thais in general. And by the way, if you read through the threads, you'll see that nearly all of them support the murderer.

You're hearing from the veterans of the community, those who are (or used to) be very active in the Thai discos and/or prostitution areas in Singapore, which is why they sound rather jaded. Many of us Singaporean guys, more then you can imagine, have seen and experienced getting cheated by Thai women as well. The lucky ones (me for example), just get our emotions wreaked, but the unlucky ones, like this guy, got cheated out of his money and feelings.

I do agree with the reasoning of getting angry with the girl instead of the guy; I know I would. They are married, it's the wife that chose to sleep with another guy, it isn't really the other guy's fault, other then perhaps thinking with his "second head". But hey, as a guy, I can totally relate to that.

In regards to Thai women getting shaken down at Changi, it's a very real issue. Sadly, it is due to the high amount of Thai women coming in on a visitor pass to work at either of the above-mention places, and in turn it has affected those who are coming in either just for holiday or to see their loved ones. I've known a normal working class girl or two who work normal jobs and decide to come to Singapore for a vacation getting sent back for no reason stated, wasting their money and time!

Sadly, no matter how much the more experienced try to tell the "newbies" who experienced the "affections" of a Thai girl working in the above-mentioned places, it doesn't work. It is hard to get through to the brain when the heart and "second head" is blocking all sense! rolleyes.gif

Me, I'm in yet another relationship with a Thai girl (who does not work in the above-mentioned places), and am very happy at the moment, and as I am always an optimist, for a long time to come.

I hope... laugh.gif

This made the Thai press a few days ago -- apparently the woman called him in Singapore late at night and told him it was all over, whereupon he flew to Bangkok and committed the crime, stabbing the guy 17 times -- fairly impressive long-term rage.

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

You watch far too much CSI.

I dont even know what CSI is but I guess its one of your favourate soaps??? Whats wrong with animatics text???? I fully agree with it,

its also the girls or "lady" fault, she was the one who started it! ....and the one who wins after all.

hahaha, maybe he's the Singaporean dude in question dry.gif

You watch far too much CSI.

Odd that the Singaporean isn't identified in any of the posts thus far.

His name is Hsu Wei Hua.

It's also been transliterated as Xu Wei Hua.

It's also been reported that weren't married.

He was her boyfriend, not husband.

Edited by Buchholz

One poster suggested he should get 30 days. I think that is too long

In a country where there are 100's of thousands of beautiful single woman. many of whom would love to have a steady boyfriend, this character decides to have it off with a married woman.

Maybe he was a long term boyfriend, could be she was his sugar daddy and he was lapping it up, maybe he loved her or maybe he just liked the idea of bonking someone else's wife, who the hell knows?

No matter the reason there's no excuse for her behavior or his.

Just imagine you finding out someone you had dedicated your life to was screwing around.

Nothing justifies murder but this comes close as it gets.

What's most annoying is she walks free.

She drove her husband to this and there should be a law that implicates her through irresponsible behaviour so she is prosecuted.

This was in the most part her fault, If she had been a loyal wife or if she had left him this would never have happened.

This was a crime of passion plain and simple and hopefully this guy will get a light sentence, his wife will get hit by a bus and he can start a new life with someone decent..

Edited by Tanlic