Singaporean Boss Murders Wife's Lover In Bangkok

webfact

This made the Thai press a few days ago -- apparently the woman called him in Singapore late at night and told him it was all over, whereupon he flew to Bangkok and committed the crime, stabbing the guy 17 times -- fairly impressive long-term rage.

Well he may have flown back to try and talk her out of leaving him,

got to the apartment, heard noises agonized, hemmed hawed,

and got more upset, finally decided to confront her.

Then the shouting, and bike racer gets in his face.

No saying who HAD the knife, or if it was in apartment kitchen.

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

Too much for a SingP salary man to deal with, so he may have grabbed

a kitchen knife in self defense, suddenly realizing he's in over his head.

In any case they are soon in a knock down drag out fight, a knife is produced

and rage carries on past simply surviving/winning.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

In any case wifey's got blood on her hands, lives ruined and ended

because she wants her cake and to eat the pastry delivery boy too.

I feel bad for the Singapore guy, he may have snapped,

but she put it all in motion.

You watch far too much CSI.

Yeah and not very good at it either, where does it say he was a "drift bike racer" It says "drift race driver" car drifting not motocy...

The both do drift on bikes and cars,

and those are not the calmest groups of individuals.

Which was the point.

A business man squares off with a street guy, not a fair match up of fighting skills and THAT was the point. Duh.

Edited by animatic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ummm... most guys don't take a kitchen knife into bed with them animatic

Upon entering, he found his 25-year-old wife, Ms Siriwan, in bed with a naked 26-year-old drift-racing driver Ittiphan Kuwakorn,

Street guys will have a knife in their pants a lot.

He may have had time to grab it, but not get the pants on.

Also I've had a knife next to the bed to cut fruit or cheese etc for eating.

Right there on the plate. So it's not beyond the pale.

I caught a guy who was suppose to be a friend in my bed , asleep!

Nothing had happened yet! So ,I only cocked my 38 SmithnWesson , woke him up...dare to say I calmly kicked his ass out the door ! Just not worth it to shoot him and wind up in the slammer. This was in the USA! He was a guy I knew. I think guys that go after Snappers who are already married or even the girl your just shackin' up with , are low-rent scumbags !

During my 25 years here working in go-gos in Bkk & Pkt. ,I cannot tell you how many times I had to warn off guys hitting on someone else's bar-fined GF for the nite. Some guys just have to go after someone else's tail! Wether it be a wife or a hooker!

Same story all over the world !

Edited by metisdead
Font resized to default forum font, there is not need to post in large fonts.

Nothing had happened yet! So ,I only cocked my 38 SmithnWesson , woke him up...dare to say I calmly kicked his ass out the door ! Just not worth it to shoot him and wind up in the slammer. This was in the USA! He was a guy I knew. I think guys that go after Snappers who are already married or even the girl your just shackin' up with , are low-rent scumbags !

During my 25 years here working in go-gos in Bkk & Pkt. ,I cannot tell you how many times I had to warn off guys hitting on someone else's bar-fined GF for the nite. Some guys just have to go after someone else's tail! Wether it be a wife or a hooker!

Ex-SEAL or CIA by any chance..:whistling:

If anyone is stupid enough to send money to a Thai girl they get what they deserve. From my experiences, the non-bar girls are no different from the actual bar girls.

I'm fast coming to the same conclusion TBird

Depends on the girl.This was his wife. If you wouldn't send your wife money then you shouldn't marry her in the first place. It's odd that there are so many farangs that come to Thailand to chase Thai women but have no respect for them and no trust. There are many decent women in Thailand, but most of the old and fat farangs don't know where to find them because their social lives revolve around hanging around bargirls. Why shouldn't a bargirl have a young boyfriend on the side. Do you think she enjoys having sex with fat farangs? No. It's a job and she's entitled to have sex with younger and better looking men.

EXACTLY.

just cause she needs to do this doesn't mean she enjoys it. And whoever said don't touch another mans woman obviously is lacking a penis. I have done this many a time, including in Thailand. When i know that her man is some fat, ,old, socially inept farang, even better!

If all you can pull is a Thai girl, you really have no reason to complain if she cheats. After all, for you, it's that or nothing.

(20 y/o farang student btw.) I get university girls with charm&humor, have never paid a cent, not even on dinner.

sexpats make me laugh. so does anyone with a thai wife/sponsor period.

Also do you know anything about thai culture? you should expect/ be looking for this any time you are in a relationship with a thai, male or female. especially if you are a foreigner.

A spitting image of the guy that got killed do to his arrogance.

If you touch my woman i will cut off your penis, then you will be lacking one for sure.

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

surely the women are at fault in these situations and not the guy.:blink:

Is it possible that the guy was better looking, or she never had an orgasm with him? ohmy.gif

Ex-SEAL or CIA by any chance..:whistling:

Seals and/or CIA are usually quite intelligent and discreet and low probability to be working in a thailand go-go. Perhaps the op is a novelist?

The story's the same. Muan kan.

When we fall for the charms and wiles of our Thai lady love we willy nilly commit the same mistake of ignoring the reality that the Thai Lady sees all the monthly maintenance and expensive gifts showered on her by her sucker boy as her winnings from a game. We see it as our commitment to her. We see it as our way of securing our relationship. She sees it as as collections from Round One. We dream about the future. She wonders about the upper limit of your capacity. What relationship ? There's another one round the corner.

What we do not understand is why would a woman (cunning, scheming, calculating that she is) risk all the gifts and money to bed up with a local guy who has no money. I think that is some sort of obligatory, soul-cleansing, face-saving act to hedge her way through her own society, be the smart girl who rips off foreigners and then sexually "pay off" the local romeos thereby retaining the security of local support while also spreading satisfaction in her constituency. She cannot afford to be loyal to her farang lover unless they are living together all the time.

In any case men who have a keep and pay money to them have already screwed themselves up. The least they can do is to be aware at all times that just as they cheat on their wife back home they could be cheated on themselves. Just think how much of an idiot he would feel if after stabbing his mistress' lover he fled back home and then caught his wife in bed with her lover !

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

I was married to a Thai woman called (here) 'Ami'. She is a graduate civil engineer and has always professed to be a 'good buddhist'. She left me this year because she 'wanted to be independent' but I found out AFTER the divorce that actually she is a lying a cheating sod. She left me because she was screwing a Thai engineer (here we will call him 'NUT') and before she was seeing a man in London called (here) 'Kevin' whilst living with me in the UK. The whole marriage to me was a total scam designed by her to screw as much money (and handbags) out of me as possible. You can understand the rage that some people feel when you have been in the middle of this situation. I am still hurting and she has very much damaged my life because of her greed. What's more she knows she has done wrong, because she has 'run away' and refuses to tell me WHY she did these things. And that is what I have found out about Thai women. They don't care whom they hurt as long as they get what they want. "Ami" took me for millions. Sadly I totally believed in her and trusted her after 5 years or more of marriage. Do not marry Thai women. Do not trust them. Do not give them money.

You need to get past it ianf. You are only hurting yourself. She will never tell you "why". You need to forget it, move on, and over time you will meet someone better. But I do agree with you...never give money.

Seals and/or CIA are usually quite intelligent and discreet and low probability to be working in a thailand go-go. Perhaps the op is a novelist?

I have met hundreds of special forces guys while drinking in go-gos.

Are you saying the hundred's of alleged special forces guys were working in those go-go's. You are also suggesting you believe what hundreds of guys claimed in go-go bars.

Are you saying the hundred's of alleged special forces guys were working in those go-go's. You are also suggesting you believe what hundreds of guys claimed in go-go bars.

Yeah.....but then again, every military 'person' you speak to is either 'special forces' or 'black ops' or whatever......none of them are EVER the guy that mops out the sh*tters or cuts the grass :lol:

Whooooooooooooooosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

An anonymous phone call was made to the Bangkok police, informing them that the Singaporean suspect who is believed to have killed his wife's lover would surrender in a few days.

A report in The Straits Times said that a spokesman for the Bangkok Metropolitan Police, Major-General Piya Uthayo, said last night that the police in the Bangkok suburb of Sutthisan received a call from a man.

The man asked what would happen if the Singaporean was to turn himself in.

Source http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20111129-313280/2.html

Edited by metisdead
Edited for fair use.

A lot of guys just do this to themselves. All the signs are there but they are so involved in the illusion that they go along with it until the end.

TRUTH!

Personally, after decades here -- some of it running bars ( a long time ago, )I'd go as far as to say most and maybe all of them allow it to happen.

The girl is responsible for her actions but she's just doing what most girls of her kind in her situation would do if allowed -- having her cake and eating it too. (Can't play with a snake and then complain that it bit you.)

I bet many of the posters defending the murderer take the odd bar girl behind their wife/girlfriend's back, yet when a woman cheats on a man who gives her money this is somehow much worse? Maybe he had previously cheated on her, and this was a revenge lay, who knows?

If you get involved with a woman you cannot trust, you only have yourself to blame. You cannot 'buy' someone else's fidelity, even for 70k p/m.

More truth.

And regarding the last line: I have a theory -- based not merely on speculation but on MANY years of observation and many, many conversations -- that the attempts to buy that fidelity in fact only engender contempt (subconscious or not) and thus rather than inspiring loyalty often only undermines what the boyfriend/husband (sponsor ) thinks he's strengthening...

I was married to a Thai woman called (here) 'Ami'. She is a graduate civil engineer and has always professed to be a 'good buddhist'. She left me this year because she 'wanted to be independent' but I found out AFTER the divorce that actually she is a lying a cheating sod. She left me because she was screwing a Thai engineer (here we will call him 'NUT') and before she was seeing a man in London called (here) 'Kevin' whilst living with me in the UK. The whole marriage to me was a total scam designed by her to screw as much money (and handbags) out of me as possible. You can understand the rage that some people feel when you have been in the middle of this situation. I am still hurting and she has very much damaged my life because of her greed. What's more she knows she has done wrong, because she has 'run away' and refuses to tell me WHY she did these things. And that is what I have found out about Thai women. They don't care whom they hurt as long as they get what they want. "Ami" took me for millions. Sadly I totally believed in her and trusted her after 5 years or more of marriage. Do not marry Thai women. Do not trust them. Do not give them money.

"And that is what I have found out about Thai women."

Uhmm... no. Sorry for your situation. Very sad indeed. But what you have found out is about your choices and one Thai woman.

"And that is what I have found out about Thai women."

Uhmm... no. Sorry for your situation. Very sad indeed. But what you have found out is about your choices and one Thai woman.

After hearing variations of the same story over and over again for at least a decade and having witnessed more than my share of horror stories, there has to be some veracity to the claims. Where there is smoke, there is fire. To ignore such is foolhardy at best and just plain ignorant at worst. No one is claiming that ALL Thai women are cut from the same cloth, but I think the message is clear that many, many Thai ladies are mercenary at best when it comes to relations with the opposite sex. Or should I say when it comes to relations with farang men.

After hearing variations of the same story over and over again for at least a decade and having witnessed more than my share of horror stories, there has to be some veracity to the claims. Where there is smoke, there is fire. To ignore such is foolhardy at best and just plain ignorant at worst. No one is claiming that ALL Thai women are cut from the same cloth, but I think the message is clear that many, many Thai ladies are mercenary at best when it comes to relations with the opposite sex. Or should I say when it comes to relations with farang men.

Not only towards farangs, this and the 'jumper' thread describes scenarios I have seen around here too many times. All Thai on Thai. (The Thai on Farang I only read about, sofar. Knock on wood.)

After hearing variations of the same story over and over again for at least a decade and having witnessed more than my share of horror stories, there has to be some veracity to the claims. Where there is smoke, there is fire. To ignore such is foolhardy at best and just plain ignorant at worst.

I've heard them too and nowhere I have I claimed nor implied that such things don't happen or those stories aren't true. I personally know firsthand of a few have no reason to doubt those I have merely heard about aren't largely or entirely factual.

I'm not ignoring anything.

No one is claiming that ALL Thai women are cut from the same cloth...

The poster in question did implicitly just that: he talked about his one story and said and said it taught him about "Thai women" as a whole.

+1

There goes her cash cow!

And any odds you want say she is sitting in Spasso right now looking for a new guy and talking to her friends about her "bad luck" and what a jerk her husband is for coming home unannounced.

Great post.

I have met more than a few such women over the years who bemoan the life they ruined for themselves through greed and/or selfishness. I always wondered if they believed in their heart of hearts they were hard done by and still don`t know today. Any thoughts? Can people really be that amoral?

Well he may have flown back to try and talk her out of leaving him,

got to the apartment, heard noises agonized, hemmed hawed,

and got more upset, finally decided to confront her.

Then the shouting, and bike racer gets in his face.

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

Too much for a SingP salary man to deal with, so he may have grabbed

a kitchen knife in self defense, suddenly realizing he's in over his head.

In any case they are soon in a knock down drag out fight, a knife is produced

and rage carries on past simply surviving/winning.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

In any case wifey's got blood on her hands, lives ruined and ended

because she wants her cake and to eat the pastry delivery boy too.

I feel bad for the Singapore guy, he may have snapped,

but she put it all in motion.

You watch far too much CSI.

Yeah and not very good at it either, where does it say he was a "drift bike racer" It says "drift race driver" car drifting not motocy...

The both do drift on bikes and cars,

and those are not the calmest groups of individuals.

Which was the point.

A business man squares off with a street guy, not a fair match up of fighting skills and THAT was the point. Duh.

Oh I see! Never thought of that! Being a driver myself I'd never thought of myself as some sort of "street guy" or gangsta and most I know are themselves well established and successful business men so you jump to a lot of unfounded and stereotypical conclusions gleaned no doubt from years of mystery TV like CSI. Like I said not very good at it either, DUH!!!!

Edited by WarpSpeed

He beat him up for doing the wrong job, he was suppose to take care of his car, not his wife.

There goes her cash cow!

And any odds you want say she is sitting in Spasso right now looking for a new guy and talking to her friends about her "bad luck" and what a jerk her husband is for coming home unannounced.

Great post.

I have met more than a few such women over the years who bemoan the life they ruined for themselves through greed and/or selfishness. I always wondered if they believed in their heart of hearts they were hard done by and still don`t know today. Any thoughts? Can people really be that amoral?

have a mate going precisely through this situation. The wife genuinely believes she is entitled to 100% and has done no wrong. Self critique isn't a strong character trait in this country. Doing what you have to do, to get as much as you can as quick as you can, is a far more common character trait.