Swiftcode For Krungsi

can anyone tell me the swift code number for krungsi pattaya south branch, i want to send 10000 gbp tomorrow, how long will it take to get there usually and how can i check its went into my wifes account, we are both in uk and she does not have internet banking.

thanks in advance

Edited by scorpio

Hello Swift code for Krungsri is AYUDTHBK then you will need the bank code and the account number it is going into .The Pattaya Bank will be up to 3 numbers which will be the branch number then - then another number which will denote how many accounts you have with the branch so it may be 1 or 2 or 3 etc then another - then the account number. You should be able to find this information in your bank passbook, you will also need to put the name of the account holder. All this information will need to be accurate or the money will go straight back to the UK account.

To give you an idea what to look for for the bank identifaction branch it would be something like this 100-1-123456.This is usaully printed or stamped inside the bank passbook.

Hope that helps, if you dont have an account there it is not going to happen.

http://www.krungsri.com/en/GoogleSearch.aspx?text_value=SWIFT code

The SWIFT code is for the Bank. Each branch does not get allocated one. As long as you give the branch and account details to the sending bank it will happen. Should take maximum 48 hours but often quicker if the remitting bank has a direct relationship with Krungsri. You may be able to contact their call centre to check the balance. They will need to authentic your identity with details of passport or using ATM card details

Thanks guys but i went into bank in uk today to send 100000 gbp and bank teller told me he needs a sort code. ???? Even the acount number on my wifes bank book he couldnt punch into his system, his system he told me was not allowed to enter hyphens like 331-4-567-1 etc etc please can anyone shed any ligt on this what we should do, this money needs sent very soon as i go offshore to work and leave my wife alone and she needs the money for something we have invested in in thailand, cheers guys much appreciated

Thanks guys but i went into bank in uk today to send 100000 gbp and bank teller told me he needs a sort code. ???? Even the acount number on my wifes bank book he couldnt punch into his system, his system he told me was not allowed to enter hyphens like 331-4-567-1 etc etc please can anyone shed any ligt on this what we should do, this money needs sent very soon as i go offshore to work and leave my wife alone and she needs the money for something we have invested in in thailand, cheers guys much appreciated

I had no problems when I did it, the sort code for thailand is not like it s for UK, as I understand it in the UK there are 3 numbers the first numbers identify the bank and the last 2 pairs identify the region and branch. Here in thailand it works like this your swift code identifies the bank in thailand, the next number adentifies the branch so in your example AYUD is Ayudhya in Thailand, the 331 identifies the branch, mine is 122 and the last numbers the account at that branch.. I dont know the bank you are using in the UK and it may be that the person you are dealing with does not know how to the swift to here, maybe he has not come across this before, ask to speak to a superior and tell him this is the swift code, this is the branch and the account, please send the money,

I used Metrobank in London and had no problems, they even put a trace on the movements for me.

You are giving them all the information they need to send it.

SWIFT Code and bank account is all you need. branch address if your bank ask for it.

Branch is identified in your account number( First 3 digits)

Just tell the cleck to input the number without the hyphens 33145671

There is NO IBAN code for bank in Thailand. Used primarily in European Bank.

I transfert regularly to Krungsri ( Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited ) and that is all I need.

Youre leaving your wife alone in Thailand ?? i doubt if she will be alone for long. soon there will be a Toyota hilux or motorcycle parked out the front of your place.. Just make sure you keep sending the money every week/month. yes, the swift code is very important. Quicker the better !!....RE story about Singaporean.:jap:

GET OFF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE YOU NIT WIT !!!

Youre leaving your wife alone in Thailand ?? i doubt if she will be alone for long. soon there will be a Toyota hilux or motorcycle parked out the front of your place.. Just make sure you keep sending the money every week/month. yes, the swift code is very important. Quicker the better !!....RE story about Singaporean.:jap:

GET OFF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE YOU NIT WIT !!!

Hope you have got it sorted out, the first time is always the worst time for anything, let us know how you get on and good luck.