Riders Corner

james24

Dumpling stew pretty decent although dumplings on one night were very very salty. Really like it there and the beer is not too expensive. The only thing is their fruit juices. 50bt for a glass of concentrate straight out the carton, bit of a ripoff I think.

The burgers look good too

Try the orange smoothy. It is very good and (I think) real orange juice. :thumbsup:

Ill give it a go. To elaborate my mate actually ordered a fresh pineapple juice but was given a bog standard apple concentrate, that really is the only complaint, the rest of it was pretty good.

Friend and I growled down burgers the other night,I will go back next time I am craving farang food. Everything home made,fries et... very reasonable price. The woman taking our order is the wife of the owner.....and showed us her bike...gotta like any girl who can straddle a 650cc and ride like the wind!

Had a look at that new off-road map on sale,printed on nice water proof paper, but it looks more like a mess than a map. Perhaps the GPS software is more decipherable.

Friend and I growled down burgers the other night,I will go back next time I am craving farang food. Everything home made,fries et... very reasonable price. The woman taking our order is the wife of the owner.....and showed us her bike...gotta like any girl who can straddle a 650cc and ride like the wind!

Had a look at that new off-road map on sale,printed on nice water proof paper, but it looks more like a mess than a map. Perhaps the GPS software is more decipherable.

Pretty sure she also has a slightly bigger machine of the Harley variety too