Self Storage

Offski

Hello

Believe this has been asked a couple of times and hopeful somebody has possibly seen the merit in attempting to provide it. I am looking for a small secure space to store garment stock that I can access easily for forwarding and replenishment (condo not big enough unfortunately).

Many thanks in advance.

L

Still none to my knowledge. Maybe the problem here is the climate and critters. Anything stored in a small dark space in this humidity and tropical environment would surely ruin in a short time because of moisture, bugs, rats, etc. I think the only way it would work is in a big climate controlled warehouse instead of the small standalone units seen in North America, and I don't think that would be feasible due to cost of electricity, security, pest control, etc.

No storage units here to my knowledge and I don't know how much space you need but have you considered renting a empty Thai style 2 bedroom bungalow type house? With the living room and 2 bedrooms you do get a fair amount of space, would cost maybe 3000-4500 baht a month depending on area.

Many thanks for the help and replies. Next question, anybody know of any secure small shop units available that can serve as dry, secure self storage and front end small retail for thai gf to mess about with?.

Thanks again in advance.

L

• 6 months later...